PC doesn't post no matter what I do.

Kacper280403

I built a new pc for my younger brother, we picked some cheap ASRock motherboard to go with a Ryzen cpu, 8gb of ram and an asus 1050ti. First time I booted it everything worked, except for the instant bsod. I read the code, the problem was in the ram voltage setting, which was set to "auto" in bios (fluctuating voltage on ram didn't do it any good). I wanted to set the clock higher, but by mistake I chose 2133mhz instead of 3000mhz and restarted the pc. After that, no post. Don't tell me about reseting the cmos battery, I did it like 40 times with the manual in my hand, also shorted the cmos-resetting pins on the motherboard, it worked only once for those 40 times and my keyboard was too slow to have a chance of going into bios. I reseated the ram, tried different ram sticks, checked the psu, replaced the cmos battery with a different one, set the pc aside without power and battery for a few hours, rebooted a lot of times and I still managed nothing. Even my keyboard doesn't light up at all which should happen when the pc posts. Also the power button only works when turning the pc on, when I want to turn it off i need to click the psu switch to do so. I have no idea how to reset the bios settings, or if they're reset, how to make the pc post. 

Specs:

Mobo: ASRock A320M-DVS R4.0

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G w/stock cooler

RAM: 8GB CL16 DDR4 3000MHz GoodRAM x X-Kom (single stick) / Also tested Patriot Viper 8gb 3000/3200MHz

GPU: Asus gtx 1050Ti phoenix

PSU: SilentiumPC Vero L3 Bronze 500W