Error 119 System Rebooted?

fastfishy2

Hi, I had a random reboot happen on me for the first time ever earlier today, after removing an LED strip from my case and changing what voltage one of my fans runs on (direct off PSU, I have a splitter that came with some Be Quiet! Fans).

I managed to track the event down in windows error log, and it reads as follows:

" The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000119 (0x0000000000000002, 0xffffffffc000000d, 0xffff810079a68960, 0xffffaf8b48f97ad0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b892b4a8-491e-4a89-b370-bd1a209649fd. "

I have attached a transcript of the event log, if you want a short summary it's Error 0x119, "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR (119) The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resulted in a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values after parameter 1 must be individually examined according to the subtype."

What do I need to do? Is this indicative of a memory problem, or bad drivers? I'm on the latest game ready drivers for my 3060ti.

Thanks so much if you can help, I really appreciate any assistance.

EDIT: Further examination reveals it to be a x119 Type 2 case, so it's something related to the video driver.

Crashdmp.txt

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv