I need help with my controller

saba17

I have PS4 and 2 controllers.One is working fine but the other isnt.Problem is that right analog is like broken,sometimes does things for himself,for example when i am playing some games my right analog stick moves left not in real life but in game.When i push it right side it automaticly goes left side.I hope you get what i meant to say if not tell me what didnt you get.So is there any way to  fix this?

Replace the analog stick?

Analog stick drift is very common on PS4 controllers. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I've had stick drift issues with my PS4 controllers. Cleaning the troublesome potentiometer with isopropyl alcohol has always worked for me. Just google words like "PS4 controller stick drift clean" you should find guides how to do it. It's not difficult. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:50 PM, Count Lustig said:

I've had stick drift issues with my PS4 controllers. Cleaning the troublesome potentiometer with isopropyl alcohol has always worked for me. Just google words like "PS4 controller stick drift clean" you should find guides how to do it. It's not difficult. 

Should i open and it for myself?is it easy?or should i take it to someone who knows it better

8 hours ago, sabapro17 said:

Should i open and it for myself?is it easy?or should i take it to someone who knows it better

It is a bit fiddly, but following a youtube video how to take the controller apart, should be easy enough. There's only  a few screws to take out. 

But if you're not comfortable, or used to, disassembling stuff like this it might be better for some one else to do it for you. Maybe watch and learn? Or maybe this is a project to start learning? After all, the controller doesn't really work now either 🙂 .