Ive been getting this pop, what are they? shold i worry ?

arct4

this has been popping up now it happened again about 2 days ago,  I don't know what it is. Just finished running a scan with Malwarebytes and apparently I'm clean. this is an image of the error that been popping out, some of it has Chinese and Korean text on it, i am not asian, i dont live in an asian country or have any application that's chinese or korean installed in my pc that i know of other than the korean and japanese keyboard settings enabled to change keybaord layouts when i need to that comes with windows 10  https://imgur.com/gallery/3z0ZYDV i use a vpn almost 24/7 just in case

I've had this kind of thing myself when using VPNs- I think it is something to do with the path that the VPN uses-some kind of leakage or something - sometimes a VPN will tell me it's in one place or country but I start getting ads etc in another language etc.

Do you have some Asian game installed? Like Genshin Impact? It has a questionable anti-cheat system built into it, so maybe it's triggering it due to your VPN.

What does "view logs" show?

And which VPN do you use.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Do you have some Asian game installed? Like Genshin Impact? It has a questionable anti-cheat system built into it, so maybe it's triggering it due to your VPN.

What does "view logs" show?

And which VPN do you use.

no i dont have any asian games installed, is valorant asian cause i have that. for vpn i use nordvpn and im sorry i havent pressed any of the options on it i feared it might be a virus or some shit? and didnt open it, in another forum someone told me that it could be a trojan, but how can i be so sure about that ? is there a way of detecting them ? 

You could try using Process Explorer the next time you see that thing open

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer

It might be able to point you toward what that thing is at least.

There's also process monitor which could help with that, since it is in real time, meaning you should be able to identify by the time it showed up, what it is that opened it (preferably you had procmon opened already)

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon

Other than malwarebytes, do you have a security suites or just Windows Defender?
Personally I would recommend BitDefender, which LMG promotes once every few months for a 3 to 6 months trial. You can renew the trial as many times as you want simply by creating a new account with a throwaway email and changing the account in the software.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro