Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone have any good ones? I was using Nice hash miner but i cant exchange the bitcoin cause i live in usa.

2 minutes ago, BLT_Sharpies said:

Anyone have any good ones? I was using Nice hash miner but i cant exchange the bitcoin cause i live in usa.

NiceHash works just fine here in the states. You're not really going to find a way to withdrawal without confirming identity. That's an income that needs to be reported to the IRS.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

Project Hot Box

CPU Ryzen 7 5800x, Motherboard MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge Wifi, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200mhz (2x16), GPU AMD Radeon 6800 XT FE, Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR sf600, Cooling Noctua NH-D15, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now; UPerfect 7 inch LCD Aida64 Display, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Schiit Magni, Modi Loki mini stack. 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPU Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, MSI 1070 Gaming X 8gb, Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X, Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, 5x Seagate IronWolf 8tb NAS(ZFS1), PSU Corsair RM1000x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans, OS Unraid

Why is the 5800x so hot?

2 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

NiceHash works just fine here in the states. You're not really going to find a way to withdrawal without confirming identity. That's an income that needs to be reported to the IRS.

ok thank

<-- Moved to Folding@home, Boinc, and Coin Mining -->

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

"White Ice"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, BLT_Sharpies said:

i cant exchange the bitcoin cause i live in usa.

Has the USA banned Bitcoin? What prevents you from exchanging it?

Well had to check NiceHash's website but "due to legal reasons" they can't offer exchange services in the USA; didn't know that. In any case, is Coinbase an option? NiceHash offers free transfer to a Coinbase wallet. It's one of if not the most reputable crypto exchange. Like @IkeaGnome says it'll require ID verification though.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | Storage: 250 GB Crucial BX100 SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD + 1TB WD Green + 3TB WD Red | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

6 minutes ago, tikker said:

Has the USA banned Bitcoin? What prevents you from exchanging it?

Well had to check NiceHash's website but "due to legal reasons" they can't offer exchange services in the USA; didn't know that. In any case, is Coinbase an option? NiceHash offers free transfer to a Coinbase wallet. It's one of if not the most reputable crypto exchange. Like @IkeaGnome says it'll require ID verification though.

ya i just figured that out thanks

• 2 weeks later...

script mining is the way to go mate. its pretty easy to set up. and mine directly to your coinbase wallet without paying the middleman nicehash