Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can we all just show some love to my boy Anthony

I've seen a lot of people come into LTT videos but I was never as thrilled when I saw Anthony for the first time. You could see the knowledge oozing from him the moment he was on screen. I love this man, no homo lol, he always adds inciteful information to his commentary and I love it. He doesn't treat you like an idiot and always simplifies complex concepts into ideas intuitive to a layman. He hasn't been on the channel for too long compared to how long the channel has been up, but I just want him to know that he is very much appreciated.

Bnn4N_PN_200x200.jpg

That's very thoughtful. He's super knowledgeable and always has facts to share. I like him too. 🙂

- If it ain't broken, don't fix it! - - Your post codes and beep codes in the drop down below -

Competitive Benching Team - Warp9-Systems 

Spoiler

Anthony is easily the most popular non-Linus LTT staff member. He's the only one who gets threads like this devoted to him. 

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

Anthony is cool, he looks like the kind of lad you could spend hours with talking about whatever or just chill at his place eating some pizza and playing street fighter 2

Finitude is what the two clock hands indicate as they point towards my cruel destiny. 

Looks like the tech guru himself, always interesting to see him share knowledge on topics he clearly have good research into.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 3600 at 4GHz/1.2vMasterLiquid ML360R RGB | MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SUPRIM X | Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 (2x 8GB) 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1000x | Kingston A2000 1TB | Samsung EVO 850 - 500 GB | Samsung EVO Pro 850 - 250 GB Fractal Design R6 Black (Silent) |  Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7 240hz/1ms, ACER Predator XB271H A 144hz/1ms.

3 hours ago, iofwran said:

I've seen a lot of people come into LTT videos but I was never as thrilled when I saw Anthony for the first time. You could see the knowledge oozing from him the moment he was on screen. I love this man, no homo lol, he always adds inciteful information to his commentary and I love it. He doesn't treat you like an idiot and always simplifies complex concepts into ideas intuitive to a layman. He hasn't been on the channel for too long compared to how long the channel has been up, but I just want him to know that he is very much appreciated.

Bnn4N_PN_200x200.jpg

Anthony is pretty cool.  

Glad you put no-homo in there so we can see what type of guy you are 🙂

*having to put that on an anonymous forum in your first post...*

Emma : i9 9900K 5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200Mhz - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID 0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz - Mackie CR5BT - Corsair Virtuoso SE - Logitech G910, G502 - Cooler Master Universal Graphics Card Holder

Plex : Ryzen 5 1600 (stock) - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - 840 EVO 256GB + Toshiba P300 3TB - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi - Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 - Antec Nine Hundred - Dell 24" 

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 - i7 7700HQ, 16GB 2400 MHz RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

Other Tech - 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

He does give some good vibes. I don't even use Linux and watched his videos lol