Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first build for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

Rombo

Budget (including currency): bellow 1500 US dollars 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Microsoft flight simulator 2020 and auto CAD

Other details My parts list is at this link https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hWVXj2 and I would like to run Microsoft flight simulator at 1080p and a minimum of 40 fps and also run auto CAD well I would also like to stay under 1500 dollars this is also my first build so I would appreciate any help to improve this build and make it as future proof as possible thanks in advance.  

First question: Do you really have means to get 3060 ti at MSRP? 

Also, You are getting some bad parts, That you should not save money on or that could end up badly.

Here is a list that includes better board, Better PSU, and also 970 evo plus is not good drive at all. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KJyrdD

Do you need detailed help choosing PC parts?

Contact me on Fiverr

Trying to get good feedback on my page, Any help would be apreciated

I am going to wait a little bit to build this computer hoping that graphic cards come back into stock. Will the rest of the build work for Microsoft flight simulator 2020 thanks for the advice. 

3 minutes ago, Rombo said:

I am going to wait a little bit to build this computer hoping that graphic cards come back into stock. Will the rest of the build work for Microsoft flight simulator 2020 thanks for the advice. 

It's not likely that prices will come back for at least year.

Also, It's not good to plan build early, Because soon Intel 11th CPUs will be out, In early 2022 we are waiting for new AMD CPUs as well. No one knows what prices will be by then. So come back when you'll be ready for build.

Do you need detailed help choosing PC parts?

Contact me on Fiverr

Trying to get good feedback on my page, Any help would be apreciated

You can get a more than solid build now. It's very much a hit or miss (mostly miss) for 3000 gpu's, and that likely won't change until later next year (like fall 2022) at best. I highly doubt it'll change by summer, because demand will go back up in the summer, for sure. Went with a RTX 2060 and a cheaper m.2 nvme SSD. 🙂

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NDQvp2

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S redux 70.75 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.95 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($66.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital SN750 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($129.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  ($0.00)
Case: Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($134.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Asus TUF Gaming 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($0.00)
Case Fan: Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE 47.7 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($24.99 @ Amazon)
Custom: ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO gpu + ASUS TUF GAMING 650W 80+ Bronze PSU ($564.98)
$1391.87

The only stars that matter, are the ones you look at when you dream... ~ Keanu Reeves

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu