BIOS boots into self repair after enabling Secure Boot

Go to solution Solved by MrFahrenheit451,

So I found a solution and I'm gonna post it here just in case anyone else has the same issue. In my case my boot order was set to Windows Boot Manager on Disk D while my actual OS is obviously on C. I just changed the boot priority to the Windows Boot Manager on my actual boot drive. It then booted into disk repair, not quite sure why, but it finished that up in like 15 seconds and now boots just fine straight into windows.  

So this isn't technically a desperate cry for help. Basically I was preparing my PC for Windows 11, activating TPM and Secure Boot. To get Secure Boot to work I had to disable CSM and then convert my boot drive from MBR to GPT. That all went well but now whenever I turn on my computer it first boots into self repair and I have to select "continue to Windows 10". It boots fine after that but it's a bit of a hassle to do every time. Do I re-enable CSM or something? Or is there something else I'm missing?  

So I found a solution and I'm gonna post it here just in case anyone else has the same issue. In my case my boot order was set to Windows Boot Manager on Disk D while my actual OS is obviously on C. I just changed the boot priority to the Windows Boot Manager on my actual boot drive. It then booted into disk repair, not quite sure why, but it finished that up in like 15 seconds and now boots just fine straight into windows.