Razer Viper Ultimate vs. G Pro Superlight?

Coastqr
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

I would say neither and get the Roccat Kone Pro Air instead.

But if it has to be one of those two, I would get the Superlight and avoid Razer's increasingly horrendous build quality and customer service. 

I'm gonna get a new mouse, and I have narrowed it down to the Viper Ultimate and the Superlight. 

I have used both the wired Viper and the old G pro, and I liked both of them.

The superlight is lighter, but the Viper does have a charging dock. 

I play battlefield 5 and Minecraft.

Also, the Viper Ultimate has RGB lol.

But if it has to be one of those two, I would get the Superlight and avoid Razer's increasingly horrendous build quality and customer service. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

i am currently using a wired kone pro, i am going to return it do to an issue with the scroll wheel. The shape is nice, but the buttons have a lot of post travel and feel kind of mushy, so i think ima go with the superlight

5 minutes ago, Coastqr said:

i am currently using a wired kone pro, i am going to return it do to an issue with the scroll wheel. The shape is nice, but the buttons have a lot of post travel and feel kind of mushy, so i think ima go with the superlight

Enjoy your doubleclicks on the Superlight because they charge $150 for a mouse without optical switches (or usb-c). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

8 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Enjoy your doubleclicks on the Superlight because they charge $150 for a mouse without optical switches (or usb-c). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

doubleclicking is good for minecraft lol and the kone pro doubleclicks and dragclicks ( i did a video on it here it is if ur interested: 

)

5 minutes ago, Coastqr said:

doubleclicking is good for minecraft lol and the kone pro doubleclicks and dragclicks ( i did a video on it here it is if ur interested: 

)

I guess if you think mouse malfunctions are a positive because you play a broken game where they end up being an advantage we don't have much common ground to talk about what makes a good peripheral. 

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I guess if you think mouse malfunctions are a positive because you play a broken game where they end up being an advantage we don't have much common ground to talk about what makes a good peripheral. 

i did stop playing minecraft though i got sick of being made fun of for using a 10700k and a 1660 ti for minecraft, at least battlfield 5 is a good reason to have a 3070, hopefully i can get one soon