Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ratchet and clank rift apart

Hi, so i was playing rift apart and there was cutscene where some grass started to pop in and flicker, i tried all visual modes still same but restarting the game fixed it, what could habe causwd that? I didnt take any footage of it.

I had something similar happen in my first playthrough. Towards the end, all the graphics started looking pixelated and awful. At first I thought maybe it was just struggling with this particular area, but even changing between modes didn't have any effect. I ended up totally restarting my PS5 and it's never happened since. In short, the PS5 is not without bugs, and you probably just fell in one. When in doubt, restart.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

24 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

I had something similar happen in my first playthrough. Towards the end, all the graphics started looking pixelated and awful. At first I thought maybe it was just struggling with this particular area, but even changing between modes didn't have any effect. I ended up totally restarting my PS5 and it's never happened since. In short, the PS5 is not without bugs, and you probably just fell in one. When in doubt, restart.

Im telling you just a game restart fixed it xD even when i passef the point i went back through manual load to check if it happend again and it didnt. Rly felt weird. But glas that restart fixed it 

31 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

But weirdly enough it happened in cutscene it was side mission to find chef tulio when i activated that crank and small cutscene rolled in when issue persisted but when going back to actual game issue was resolved but when restarted it didnt happen in the cutscene also.