Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's that cable called? I need to order one...

I have a be quiet dark base pro 900.

It came with LED lights however the header on the motherboard and the cable attachment are different ends.


What kind of converter am I looking for ?

What is it called?




Link to post
Share on other sites

My apologies I should have posted a pic of my motherboard header.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now