Large Air Bubbles -- Wat Do?

I'm running my water cooling system from the pump, through two radiators, into my graphics card and then into the CPU. Unfortunately, due to the way I constructed the loop, I have two large air bubbles in the tube from my pump to my radiator, and one between my two radiators. What should I do about them? I've tried tipping my system back and forth, I ran the pump intermittently, I ran it constantly for a couple of hours, the bubbles still remain through it all. Should I just add more coolant, is that part of the issue? Below is an image of the loop.

16326166410214823994606596882169.jpg

Update: I managed to get the second air bubble through the tube between the first and second radiators, and into the tube between the radiator and the graphics card. My issue still stands, though.

Update 2: managed to fill up the loop more, I now face the perplexing issue of a bubble in the run from the pump to the first radiator that changes size every time I switch the machine on and off. Sometimes it vanishes altogether. What am I meant to do from here?

2 hours ago, BerenElendil said:

Update 2: managed to fill up the loop more, I now face the perplexing issue of a bubble in the run from the pump to the first radiator that changes size every time I switch the machine on and off. Sometimes it vanishes altogether. What am I meant to do from here?

Is it a bubble or a void? Try turning your pump up to maximum and see if it disappears. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

7 hours ago, HM-2 said:

Is it a bubble or a void? Try turning your pump up to maximum and see if it disappears. 

I'm not sure what the difference is -- is there one? It just looks like a big bubble of air to me, partially because I don't know if there's a distinction to be made. Here's a picture of what stage I'm at now.

16326689011695122318230554235001.jpg

A void is basically a pocket of air that's trapped because the flow rate is too low to displace it. Hence suggesting running the pump on full tilt. 

Does that only appear when the system is off? If so I wouldn't worry about it

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

I mean, those are some wild runs and your tubing is in places the highest point of your loop. Your rads seem a little too long for the place you've mounted them to. You'll always have some trapped air in your loop and it will most likely accumulate at the highest point. Once shut off, the flow rate drops and even if your pump managed to move the air bubble to the next component (the tanks of your rads), those air will now potentially just travel back to the highest point.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

On 9/26/2021 at 1:06 AM, BerenElendil said:

most likely you either need more coolant or more pump power