Completed EKWB Corsair 1000D Build - Loop Advice Please

amurguia

Hey all!

So I finished this build and I love it. It's extremely fast. 

FE 3090
32 Core Threadripper
EKWB Quantum Reflection 1000D
Samsung Pro M.2's
G.Skills
Full EKWB Water Cooling
Asus Zenith II extreme alpha

Here's what I would like help with.

I'm not happy with my loop layout. I see all of these great builds with straight hardline runs and for the life of me, I wasn't able to figure that out with this build. I would prefer the lines went straight to the CPU and GPU from the Quantum Reflection distro plate as this distro plate was made for this exact case. The water-cooling blocks are all EKWB, so shouldn't straight runs be possible? Right now I have two places where there's a rat's nest of fittings, etc. and this just makes me nervous as more fittings and turns = a higher chance something will leak or go wrong. I added some pictures and I'm sure it's hard to give advice here. I just thought someone else with this combination of components might see this and be able to help.

Cheers!

IMG-5740.jpg

IMG-5746.jpg

IMG-5745.jpg

IMG-5744.jpg

IMG-5743.jpg

IMG-5742.jpg

IMG-5741.jpg

I'm not usually a fan of those EK FE blocks, but damn does that look good in that system. I have no idea what your talking about with the loop layout not being great, that thing looks awesome. Be proud of that system, it looks sick

Yeah, the system looks great. The only thing I could improve is that GPU adapter. CableMod makes a custom 12-pin that would fix that up quite nicely.

LoL, funny. Okay, okay. I'll live with this for a while and see how it strikes me. Thank you.