I am stuck in a boot loop or something

ShadowUsher_26
Man i am have a lot of problem I changed the thermal paste on my laptop, I put together everything properly And it turned on But then i had to restart and now its stuck in a boot loop Its not even a boot loop, basically when the laptop turned on after restarting its stuck on "preparing automatic repairs" with the msi logo above it and the a frozen loading sign below it
It alternates between these two conditions One without the message and one with the message (the messages with the msi logo)
When i tried to boot windows from a boot drive it gets stuck too,

• i have tried turning it on and off more than 4-5 times
  • i have tried removing and re installing the battery 
  • i have tried removing and re installing the ram 
  • the m.2 ssd is too tightly screwed to the motherboard to take out so i left it there

what do you all think, is this a hardware issue? What i want to ask is that i can get into the bios and i can see all my RAM and SSD, so if any parts are busted can you see them in the bios or not, plus my system started after i applied the thermal paste, i played cs go, ran heaven benchmark and the xtu benchmark, so i dont think that it can be a hardware issue, if it were, my laptop would not have started in the first place, 
btw the model is MSI GS65 STEALTH 2019 (the 1660ti varient)

1632588855019.jpg

1632588608334.jpg

1632588487939.jpg

6 minutes ago, ShadowUsher_26 said:
Man i am have a lot of problem I changed the thermal paste on my laptop, I put together everything properly And it turned on But then i had to restart and now its stuck in a boot loop Its not even a boot loop, basically when the laptop turned on after restarting its stuck on "preparing automatic repairs" with the msi logo above it and the a frozen loading sign below it
It alternates between these two conditions One without the message and one with the message (the messages with the msi logo)
When i tried to boot windows from a boot drive it gets stuck too,

• i have tried turning it on and off more than 4-5 times
  • i have tried removing and re installing the battery 
  • i have tried removing and re installing the ram 
  • the m.2 ssd is too tightly screwed to the motherboard to take out so i left it there

what do you all think, is this a hardware issue? What i want to ask is that i can get into the bios and i can see all my RAM and SSD, so if any parts are busted can you see them in the bios or not, plus my system started after i applied the thermal paste, i played cs go, ran heaven benchmark and the xtu benchmark, so i dont think that it can be a hardware issue, if it were, my laptop would not have started in the first place, 
btw the model is MSI GS65 STEALTH 2019 (the 1660ti varient)

1632588855019.jpg

1632588608334.jpg

1632588487939.jpg

Do you have a flashdrive that's bigger than 8GB on hand and another computer?
If so you can try repairing the Windows install from a working ISO to try and solve the issue.
Does it ever get past the Preparing Automatic Repair?

I just read the instance about booting from a USB
That sounds like maybe a BIOS setting got changed.
Maybe you can play around with the CSM/UEFI settings to see if that can get you past the issue.

The Big UwU - Wise Words
1. PSU Wattage =/= PSU Quality
80+ Certification doesn't mean shit.
2. Don't cheap out on the heart of your system.

"B-b-but it was 20$ @ 800w, it was a steal!!" - An idiot with a dead PC.
3. Do not buy for brand, buy for the product.

Every company makes their fair line of garbage.

Essential Buying Guides:
PSU
CPU Cooler
SSD (Outdated)