Pc crashes when trying to play COD warzone

ozixy

So when i open battle.net and click play for COD warzone my pc crashes. I tryed reinstalling the game and updating my driver but nothing worked. i think gpu and cpu are not the problem becouse i benchmarked them and pc didnt die. i havent overclocked anything and its a brand new pc.

MY pc specs are:

Nvidia GeForce rtx 3060ti

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

32 GB DDR4 3600MHz

rog strix 550-f gaming

psu: corsair RM 750x

34 minutes ago, ozixy said:

So when i open battle.net and click play for COD warzone my pc crashes. I tryed reinstalling the game and updating my driver but nothing worked. i think gpu and cpu are not the problem becouse i benchmarked them and pc didnt die. i havent overclocked anything and its a brand new pc.

MY pc specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

32 GB DDR4 3600MHz

rog strix 550-f gaming

You’ve got high end enough hardware so that wouldn’t be an issue.   Was a reflash to latest driver set done when the 5600x was installed?  Motherboard that will “work with ryzen3 out of the box” will do so but they often don’t do it terribly well.  Next step I would try myself in this case if making sure your various drivers and other bits are up to date doesn’t help is seeing if it’s a windows problem by reinstalling windows.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 9/25/2021 at 4:47 PM, ozixy said:

MY pc specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

32 GB DDR4 3600MHz

rog strix 550-f gaming

What do you mean when you say it crashes? What does it do and at which point after your press play.

That's not probably it but will ask anyway.. do you have page file size enabled?