Is that bad? I don't know if that's okay or should i replace the socket.

FoxyZey

So my rgb molex connector has 2 pins that go to the power supply male connector right? One of the two pins in the rgb molex female connector coming from the case got pushed out of place trying to disconnect it. I was able to push it back in and its working tho , question is can this affect the psu in any way or the cable its self? Thanks!

As long as the pins are where they are suppose to be, I wouldn't worry about it at all. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

4 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

As long as the pins are where they are suppose to be, I wouldn't worry about it at all. 

They are where they are supposed to be , one of them is just wiggly and gets pushed out when i re-connect it but when i push it back with my finger , all good. So should i worry?

1 minute ago, FoxyZey said:

They are where they are supposed to be , one of them is just wiggly and gets pushed out when i re-connect it but when i push it back with my finger , all good. So should i worry?

No I wouldn't worry at all. I've had wiggly pins on molex cables before and nothing happened to them. Just be sure they are fully connected and not partially just to ensure there is a proper connection. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

No I wouldn't worry at all. I've had wiggly pins on molex cables before and nothing happened to them. Just be sure they are fully connected and not partially just to ensure there is a proper connection. 

The rgb light on the case is not flickering or flashy or anything , means all good right?

Just now, FoxyZey said:

The rgb light on the case is not flickering or flashy or anything , means all good right?

Should be all good then.