Cases similar to the new Mac Pro's?

Jeanne

I've recently rewatched Linus' review of the Dune Pro case and got interested in having something similar for my next build, however the Dune Pro case itself is out of the question due to the mess that is that project.

So I was wondering if there were any cases similar in concept to what the Dune Pro was trying to achieve, if there aren't any, a case with raised feet like the Mac Pro's and with a front mesh for air intake will do just fine, regardless of color or finish.

In another note, has Linus ever commented on what happened to their prototype of the Dune Pro? is it just chilling in the inventory waiting for the day it's used again?

48 minutes ago, Jeanne said:

So I was wondering if there were any cases similar in concept to what the Dune Pro was trying to achieve, if there aren't any, a case with raised feet like the Mac Pro's and with a front mesh for air intake

Well, H510 Flow actually have some really cheese grater looking front intake with a tall feet but if you want a front mesh intake in general, 4000D and Fractal Torrent also looks very good at a 100$ range.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

On 9/25/2021 at 12:36 PM, SorryClaire said:

Well, H510 Flow actually have some really cheese grater looking front intake with a tall feet but if you want a front mesh intake in general, 4000D and Fractal Torrent also looks very good at a 100$ range.

The Fractal Torrent looks really good, a shame it doesn't come in white without the glass side panel though.