Best dac for hd660s that supports dual imputs

Not_E

I’m looking for a dac to pair with  sennheiser hd660s that could support dual audio imputs at the same time. I currently use a artis pro plus game dac where I use audio from my pc and my iPad at the same time so I can play game and watch videos without having to navigate through other tabs. 

I was wondering if there is a dac/amp that would work well for both gaming and audiophile listening which could support imput from my pc and iPad/ or other device simultaneously, preferably under $300.

Thanks

Doubt there is a device like that but you can definitely make a setup like that using a mixer and 2 different DACs . 

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

Doubt there is a device like that but you can definitely make a setup like that using a mixer and 2 different DACs . 

Thanks, but I think I’ve found a solution that gets around that

11 minutes ago, Not_E said:

Thanks, but I think I’ve found a solution that gets around that

really ? I would love to know what it is because this seems to be a popular problem I would love to see what your solution is. 

The steel series game dac I’ve been using allready takes two inputs and mixes them so all I need is a 8 pin 4 pole to a 3.5mm audio input cable, I just need to find the cable, I saw it in a random Frankp video but he didn’t mention it and the only problem I’ve been having is finding one. Once I find it the game dac can meet my needs and save me money since it supports high res and up to the frequency I need to properly run the hd660s to their full potential.

I think you could also possibly use a cable that has one input 3.5mm that you could plug another 3.5mm audio jack cable that could be connected to another device and extra 3.5mm that you plug directly into the dac then it could mix them. But I’m not sure if that cable exists or where to find it.