Im going to make an Online Storage/Data Server on my PC, how do i do it?

_Dawnte_

So I'm currently making a power monitor using my Raspberry pi and i wanted to have the data collected by the Pi to send into a "server" of sorts that can be viewed by my phone and stuff. I dont know much about these things but I generally understand the connections between them and how to program reading and writting however I dont know how to create that "server" if that's even what it is. 

Does any one know what i should do, or perhaps if theres even a program that can do this for me? 

Thank you in advance~ Let me know if there is any crucial details I might have not stated

By far the simplest way to achieve this is to have the Pi dump everything into a SQL database then write a simple website with PHP (or one of its many frameworks) to pull the data using queries and display it back to you.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

By far the simplest way to achieve this is to have the Pi dump everything into a SQL database then write a simple website with PHP (or one of its many frameworks) to pull the data using queries and display it back to you.

This sounds like a great start, I know neither of those however. Would you happen to know any specific youtube videos or sites perhaps that can help me with this specifically? If not then, either way thank you for the lead 🙂

SQL is not difficult to learn, its actually called simple query language 🙂

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/

Should allow you to learn SQL, in case it comes up, MariaDB is just a fork of mySQL, pretty much everything you'll learn for one is directly transferable to the other and you can use either, functionally they're both identical.

PHP is quite a bit more complicated but there's loads of great tutorial series on YouTube, before you jump into PHP though you should learn HTML since PHP is almost like an extension of HTML, you'll need HTML to become efficient at PHP.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

PHP is quite a bit more complicated but there's loads of great tutorial series on YouTube, before you jump into PHP though you should learn HTML since PHP is almost like an extension of HTML, you'll need HTML to become efficient at PHP.

Got it, I didint know that about SQL, thats fun to know 😄 . 

I have some good history with HTML so I'm probably gonna learn some SQL first before jumping into PHP. Thank you so much for the help! 
I'm probably gonna face quite a bit of learning hurdles through out this project but I appreciate you for taking the time to help 🙂