Would you like to see individual videos from the "PC Repair Challenge" video series?

Real_Smoky

Would you like to see individual videos from the "PC Repair Challenge" video series?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see individual videos from the "PC Repair Challenge" video series?

• Yes!
    • No.

So, I've been watching the "Ultimate PC Repair Challenge" video recently, and I noticed that both Linus and Anthony keep on talking even when they are turned "off". I would like to see vids with them in focus so we can hear their thoughts during the whole process. I don't remember how it was for the past challenges, but the 3 small screens are also not ideal IMO. Don't get me wrong, the video is great as it is and I enjoy it, but I would also like to see videos with only Linus and only Anthony in it. These vids could even go to one of the secondary channels. Jay and Steve could upload their vids to their own channels, as well. Am I the only one who would like to see this?

If they do this, for LMG internal duel, the videos would be FP exclusive extra content. I don't see them releasing those as individual videos as none of their channels is really for such non-scripted tech content.

For past, I'm pretty sure KristoferYee was streaming his part of the repairs.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv