SODIMM or LPDDR4

I bought this laptop today and I am waiting for its arrival: https://www.cyberpuerta.mx/Computadoras/Laptops/Laptop-Gamer-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A15-15-6-Full-HD-AMD-Ryzen-5-4600H-3GHz-8GB-512GB-SSD-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1660Ti-Windows-10-Home-64-bit-Gris.html

It only has 8 gigs of ram, so I'm planning on adding an extra 8 gigs for a total of 16, however, I'm really not sure what kind of ram i should buy, i just know it has to be 3200 mhz and have 8 gigs of capacity.

any tips?

The most straightforward way is to take apart the laptop, find the memory module and its corresponding part number, then order the exact same thing on Amazon/eBay/Newegg/wherever. It means it's basically guaranteed to work. It might not be the most cost effective, but there's the least amount of room to screw up.

LPDDR4 and SODIMM are not mutually exclusive, a module can be both as one refers to a form factor and the other denotes low power and the generation of RAM. 

Best option is to either get a model number for the RAM from a program like CPU-Z or take apart the laptop and get the model from the sticker on the RAM module and buy another that matches. As it's a laptop, it's pretty much guaranteed to be SODIMM and specs claim LPDDR4, so all you'd need to confirm is the speed and timings and buy one that matches, ideally the same model.