I need pro opinion!! About server mobos

PS : SORRY FOR MY ORTOGRAPH IM A FRENCH FROG DOING HIS BEST

I recently buy (( i realise after )) A MULTITASKING Monster ((see my profile))

The first test was, install Windows 10 demo to see how it running result 

Number1 for drive diagnostic, durring vbox ubuntu setup and net streaming but closing everything and starting coldwar 🤢🤢 running 50% and don't really understand how to run it... Too mutch tread i guess... 

So i remove one physic cpu and become better but... 🙄🙄😅⚡⚡

My brain make a spark and format again but direcly Ubuntu on my 500hdd... Loading virtualbox 

12gb ram... 10 core... drive on ssd... Max graphical memory 128mb

🤬🤬🤬 Virtual pc run perfecly and cpuid bench close to direct w10 but not enought graphical power for gaming

I see Linus tech unraid video did is my single way to totaly exploit my new baby

My objective is :

Xp on a 19" (( retro gaming ))

Ubuntu on the other 19" (( android studios and cnc programming ))

Or each one alternatively 

And win 10 on my 55in ont the gtx 1050

My sincères salutations

Alex

I mean for gaming this thing kinda sucks. You got a very old xeon that doesn't have the best single core performance.

Now for what you want to do you can do the thing where ubuntu is your host os and you use gpu pass through to 2 virtual machines (the xp and windows 10 ones). Be warened this is NOT STABLE, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED TO WORK, ANTICHEAT GAMES WILL NOT WORK. This is by far not a recommended setup but if you want to do this I wish you good luck.

A virtual gpu of course won't have the power to game it's not that simple you need to feed the gpu DIRECTLY to the virtual machine which is not something virtual box supports and is a lot more work to get going.

Also you might say multitask monster but a dual cpu config of e5 2689 is if they work near perfectly together is barely better than my cheap older ryzen 2700x. Which is A LOT better in gaming due to the far better single core performance. So do lower you expectations of what this machine is a bit. So you don't make the wrong assumptions and choises when trying things.

So if i understanding verry well it will be good for a cloud server... Datacenter... Cnc task... But my dream of gaming with at low Graph is DEAD 😅

Anyway Is not so bad and still a good upgrade against my intel core2quad 🤣🤣