Best amazon computers

Mirrorous

Budget (including currency): 200 ~ 300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Elsword Online, Minecraft, Magic the gathering arena, Albion Online, 

Other details I am upgrading from a hp elitebook 840 g2. It contains a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 8gb of ram, intel hd 5500 graphics. this is the amazon page for it https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B5ZTK3Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What i am hoping for is finding another laptp in that price range that is a superior upgrade. I have looked and i know if i go up to 500 there would be but i got burned at a higher price so i am sticking low. 

2 minutes ago, Mirrorous said:

Budget (including currency): 200 ~ 300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Elsword Online, Minecraft, Magic the gathering arena, Albion Online, 

Other details I am upgrading from a hp elitebook 840 g2. It contains a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 8gb of ram, intel hd 5500 graphics. this is the amazon page for it https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B5ZTK3Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What i am hoping for is finding another laptp in that price range that is a superior upgrade. I have looked and i know if i go up to 500 there would be but i got burned at a higher price so i am sticking low. 

At the $300 price point, imo, there's nothing on Amazon that is worth buying and will beat yours.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

You should be able to add RAM to help out with Minecraft, and if your short on storage you could swap out the SSD for a bigger one but beyond that at the budget you got, theres not much you could do.

Honestly just start a saving fund for a proper PC build, another $500 in the kitty should give you a nice budget system with a Zen 2 like a 3600 and B450/B550.

R3DMyST:

• CPU = AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (-0.102UV_PBOdisabled)
  • COOLER = ID-COOLING SE-224-XT RGB
  • GPU = AMD Sapphire Nitro+ 6600XT 8GB (AutoUV)
  • RAM = 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200Mhz CL16 (1.35v@3600Mhz)
  • CHIPSET = Gigabyte B550M Aorus Pro
  • PSU = EVGA Supernova GS 650W 80+Gold (Modular)
  • CASE = Antec NX200M

41 minutes ago, CamoGeko said:

Honestly just start a saving fund for a proper PC build, another $500 in the kitty should give you a nice budget system with a Zen 2 like a 3600 and B450/B550.

For that price range, 10400F would be better.