My taskbar and desktop are disappearing (Windows 10)

Wohao_Gaster

Help! My taskbar and desktop have been disappearing and reappearing the entire time!

It can't be because of my graphics card like someone said at microsoft.com, because my active windows don't disappear and the background becomes blue rather than black!

It seems to be doing it less frequently now that I disabled QTTabBar but still does it.

Edited by Wohao_Gaster
Show that it's been edited

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "disappearing"?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I had that "reload" with nVidia cards, none with AMD. Strange but true.

Although with 11.

I edit my posts more often than not

Sounds like Explorer crashing and restarting, what are you doing when that happens?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

On 9/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, Kilrah said:

Sounds like Explorer crashing and restarting, what are you doing when that happens?

Just googling

On 9/23/2021 at 5:19 PM, Middcore said:

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "disappearing"? also you still gotta give me a cent.

They just turn to blue. My chrome window is unaffected.

any files on them also disappear and functionally disappears too.

I'll give a recreation of what I saw

image.png

On 9/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, Kilrah said:

It could be because on startup it asked me to open some file with a file extension i've never seen before, and after that it just started.

I think blue might be because of my theme I created

Theme.zip