I have been struggling with this problem for months please help.

JKH21

I have this visual glitch where only characters bug out. I have updated bios and drivers, swapped GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard, and even the m.2 drive was upgraded, new case, but the same issue kept going. I have wiped the computer and reinstalled everything and downloaded games on the SSD and HDD and the problem was on both of them. As you can see the hand model and enemy models are glitching. I had an IT guy look at it, he swapped wires and couldnt find the issue. The problem is on multiple games not just Valorant including call of duty, apex legends, Halo, Overwatch, and albion online(mmo). Help would be greatly appreciated

Does the issue still occur on an offline, single-player game?

EDIT: Another thought... have you swapped PSUs? Every other component you've indicated you've swapped except that one. Seems like a long shot, but you've swapped everything else.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

The computer works perfectly fine and how it should except when I'm playing games certain models with bug out in games such as Valorant, Overwatch, Albion Online, Call of duty, and Halo just to name a few. This problem has been going on for months, I have swapped GPU, CPU, Motherboard, M.2 drive, Wires, ram, Wiped and redownloaded windows on the computer. Took it to an IT guy and he still can't find the solution (still had to pay him). I updated drivers and bios.

Specs: Ryzen 2700x, 2080 Super, 800w? plat+, m.2 gen4, 32gb of ram. Its been awhile and I don't remember the specs exactly but all the parts are brand new. I have swapped out the GPUS and the issue persisted on the same computer and even put my 2080 super into another and that worked fine so I'm sure it's not a GPU issue. The issue gets worse on higher frames if that helps. Plz help lmao I'm starting to think its haunted bro.

Did you use DDU to remove your gpu drivers first?

Just as a "covering all bases" thing, run memtest. Can't hurt

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Do you still experience those when you disable the software that puts those overlays over the game? (or straight up uninstalling it, software could still run as service in background even when the actual application is shut down)

37 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Did you use DDU to remove your gpu drivers first?

Just as a "covering all bases" thing, run memtest. Can't hurt

5 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Do you still experience those when you disable the software that puts those overlays over the game? (or straight up uninstalling it, software could still run as service in background even when the actual application is shut down)

Both great suggestions. I would think software / driver issue first as well. Could even go as far as an OS reinstall. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:57 PM, mariushm said:

Yea, I wiped the computer before and ran the game before installing anything else and problem persisted.

On 9/23/2021 at 12:05 AM, MadGoatHaz said:

Both great suggestions. I would think software / driver issue first as well. Could even go as far as an OS reinstall. 

I have wiped the OS twice now and updated drivers/software already.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:19 PM, RAS_3885 said:

Does the issue still occur on an offline, single-player game?

EDIT: Another thought... have you swapped PSUs? Every other component you've indicated you've swapped except that one. Seems like a long shot, but you've swapped everything else.

The IT guy tested it and it works fine but I'm going to swap it next and it still does persist on offline games.