Swapped out AIO and now computer will not power on

Gorunova23

Good evening everyone, 

I have been building computers for some time now and I have encountered a very odd issue. I received a replacement AIO ( Nzxt kraken x53) due pump rattling noise issues.  I went ahead and replaced it, following very carefully cleaning off the old thermal paste on the cpu (Ryzen 5800x) and applied the new. I took off the pre applied thermal paste on the new AIO. The swap was very quick and easy per usual. However now when putting everything back together the computer will not power on at all. Here is a list of all the troubleshooting I am able to do. 

1. Checked and reseated all cable for the AIO, computer still doesn't power up.

2. I checked and reseated all power supply cables on the motherboard (8 pinCPU and main 20  pin connector) computer still doesn't power up. 

3. I have a spare PSU and I unplugged all off the main PSU (inside the case) and plugged all components to my spare PSU. I hear a small faint click sound but computer still doesn't power on. 

4. I have removed and reseated the ram as well. No change.  

5. I connected the new AIO by itself to my spare PSU, I do hear the pump working. 

At this point I am at a bit of a loss. All did was change out a defective AIO for and new one. 

My mother board is a Asus ROG strix i570 itx. 

Case being used is a cooler master nr200

Any advise regarding this would be most appreciated. I am still checking other possibilities. 

Thank you, 

Mario 

I reseated the case power button cable and no change. I even jumped the motherboard and it still won't power on. 😞 thanks for the advise.