BIOS wont boot, stuck on green screen

Rob74

hi can anyone help, i was running an insider preview build of win 11 with no problems for about 8 weeks,  now when i boot my pc all i get is a blank green screen (no message) 

ive re-seated all the hardware , cleared the cmos but still cant boot past the green screen and enter bios, is it possible the preview build killed my bios?  everything powers up, all fans and rgb working

my ssd boots up win 11 in my old pc so its not the ssd , ive even wiped the ssd and re-installed win 10 but still stuck on green screen, no bios

my specs are 

intel i9 10900

gigabyte z490m

corsair vengeance pro 32GB ddr4 3200mhz

msi geforce gtx 1660 super

ive tried removing the gpu and booting from onboard hdmi but same problem, any help would be much appreciated

Have you tried resetting the BIOS?  Turn the machine off, remove the power cord from the PSU, open the case, remove the button sized battery from the motherboard.  Let the machine sit like this for ten minutes.  Put the battery back in the motherboard making sure to pay attention to the orientation of the battery, plug the power cord back into the PSU and then try turning it on.

After doing this, the machine should allow you to enter the BIOS and make sure the boot drive is the correct device.  Save the settings and then let the machine restart.

Hopefully this will allow the machine to boot up.

Good Luck.