Is my build balanced ? if not, where could I improve

Diogo_1999

Budget (including currency): 1500€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: The PC will be used to play games like Tarkov, COD, the Witcher and others in the same range. It will also be used for Arcmap, SPSS and other geographical data treatment programs (im doing a degree in geography and spatial planning). I also do some photography jobs on the side, so the pc will be used for editing.

I leave below the list of parts I have picked ( I already bought the GPU, luckily for 450€)

- Motherboard: Msi Mag b550 tomahawk 

- CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 

- GPU: Asus rtx 3060ti dual oc 

- Cooler: Corsair h100i capellix 

- RAM: Corsair vengeance pro 16gb (2x8gb) 3200mhz 

- Storage: WD black Sn750 1tb (nvme m.2) and a 2tb Seagate Barracuda hdd

- Case: Corsair 4000d Airflow 

- PSU: Corsair RM750 

For now the pc will run with the two fans that came with the case and the two that came with the cooler, and I´ll try to save up some more money to buy 4 ml120 to put in the pc. 

2 minutes ago, char3327 said:

Looks pretty good to me! How did you get a 3060 ti for 450€? 

My mom works in a company similar to BestBuy, but instead of selling to the pubic they sell to other stores. I made an order for the gpu that way, and paid the price that stores here pay their distributors. 

I usual get some stuff that way, for example, I got my monitor last year for 100€ less

And the gpu I got is selling for over 700€ here in Portugal 

1 minute ago, char3327 said:

@Diogo_1999 Wow that's awesome...good for you! Your build looks pretty great so have fun with it!

Thanks, this will be my second pc, I built my first machine when I was about 7 our 8yrs with my dad, unfortunately the only thing left of it is the cpu that I kept ahaha. So this will be like old times, a couple of hours with my old man building and tuning the pc, and then its off to map building and rendering