Bf5 unplayable stuttering and loading issues

Jonathan Perrin

Hi I’m wounding if this would be a ram or cpu bottleneck I have a lot of programmings installed and Ik the game ran extremely well when I first got the pc I have a screenshot of task manager i59300h gtx1650 and 8gb soodim ddr4

image.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jonathan Perrin said:

Hi I’m wounding if this would be a ram or cpu bottleneck I have a lot of programmings installed and Ik the game ran extremely well when I first got the pc I have a screenshot of task manager i59300h gtx1650 and 8gb soodim ddr4

Clearly your CPU is maxed, however, your RAM is also bumping right up against the limit of 8 GB. Either of those could be the culprit.

Is the game installed on an HDD or SSD? How much free space does that drive have? If the drive is getting full, as computer do over time, that could also be a contributing factor.

Finally, if the computer is a few years old it could also be CPU/GPU temperature issues. Have you verified temperatures are okay while gaming?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

3 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Clearly your CPU is maxed, however, your RAM is also bumping right up against the limit of 8 GB. Either of those could be the culprit.

Is the game installed on an HDD or SSD? How much free space does that drive have? If the drive is getting full, as computer do over time, that could also be a contributing factor.

Finally, if the computer is a few years old it could also be CPU/GPU temperature issues. Have you verified temperatures are okay while gaming?

It’s brand new bought about a month ago it’s a nvme drive and almost full it has about 60gb free it ran it before but idk why now also I tried closing programs that use cpu and it’s usualy using 80-90% of the cpu

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Perrin said:

It’s brand new bought about a month ago it’s a nvme drive and almost full it has about 60gb free it ran it before but idk why now 

Oh, from your OP phrasing I assumed it was older than that. Temp question is still valid though... make sure they are okay since I just realized this is a laptop.

How big is the drive overall? Less that 10 percent on an SSD is typically where performance issues MAY start happening.

Still looks like a CPU/RAM bottleneck.

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

3 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Oh, from your OP phrasing I assumed it was older than that. Temp question is still valid though... make sure they are okay since I just realized this is a laptop.

How big is the drive overall? Less that 10 percent on an SSD is typically where performance issues MAY start happening.

Still looks like a CPU/RAM bottleneck.

It’s a 500 gig nvme drive and there’s only 14 gigs free so that could be the problem the temperature is around 70-80 on the cpu 51 on the gpu and my computers built in cpu usage measure says it’s only using 50% other than tasks manager saying it’s using 100%

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Perrin said:

It’s a 500 gig nvme drive and there’s only 14 gigs free 

My money is on that being your primary issue, especially since you indicate it used to run fine.

1 minute ago, RAS_3885 said:

My money is on that being your primary issue, especially since you indicate it used to run fine.

Alright thanks I will try to clean it

Just now, Jonathan Perrin said:

Alright thanks I will try to clean it

Yeah right now it’s freezing and my cpu is dropping to 20% usage so most likely a ram problem as well