Good PC find at antique store. Help upgrading?

Budget (including currency): $200 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Hi all, bought a Lenovo Thinkcentre M91P at a local antique shop for $45 and am looking for advice on a cost effective way to upgrade it. I plan to build a gaming PC "from scratch" in the future, maybe in 6 months - year timeframe. In the meantime, this puppy has been a good replacement over my laptop for gaming. Advice with upgrades? I'd like to just upgrade the graphics card (Intel R HD graphics) to a good, inexpensive LOW-PROFILE graphics card that I could maybe also transfer to my gaming PC in the future. I've seen some graphics cards for around $50 but they seem too good to be true... although I AM completely new to PC building.

Would I have to upgrade the whole computer or if not, other parts along with upgrading the graphics card? E.g. the power distribution hardware or what-have-you. 

Budget is around $200 or lower, really just trying to run and stream league of legends or a fallout playthrough around 60 FPS or higher for the least amount of money. 

Thanks for your time reading

Looks like there were a lot of different models encompassed in the M91P range:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd011085-detailed-specifications-for-tower-4x5-form-factor-thinkcentre-m91-type-4473-4479-4497-4517-7049-7053-7073-7032-7136-m91p-type-4468-4476-4495-4499-4513-4524-7034-7052-7178

So it would help us if you'd list the current specs of the one you've got

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Trying to find the model online but maybe this one has already been upgraded in some respects.

Specs:

Windows 10 PRO

3.1 GHz Intel i5 Quad Core Processor

8 GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive

3 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

I would recommend the Quadro K620 as a good temporary video card - performs like a GTX 750 but is findable used on ebay for under $40, consumes very little power and is low profile.

Thanks mate. Also, how do you think this card would perform if I wanted to game in 4K in the future? Different setup at that point?

2 hours ago, UntitledUnbridled said:

Thanks mate. Also, how do you think this card would perform if I wanted to game in 4K in the future?

Totally unsuitable.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Damn, would there be any other less expensive cards that maybe I could use in both setups? Again I'm completely new to PCs but, can you use 2 of the same graphics cards at once? Like say if I wanted to do a 4k setup, could I use 2 or 3 of those cards? Or does it not work like that? Thanks fellas

20 hours ago, UntitledUnbridled said:

Damn, would there be any other less expensive cards that maybe I could use in both setups?

No card you can put in the M91P will ever game at 4k, unless you mean playing modded versions of games from like 15-20 years ago at 4k resolution just for giggles.

20 hours ago, UntitledUnbridled said:

Again I'm completely new to PCs but, can you use 2 of the same graphics cards at once? Like say if I wanted to do a 4k setup, could I use 2 or 3 of those cards? 

SLI (Nvidia's version of this technology) and Crossfire (AMD's version) are basically dead and buried. Virtually no modern games support it. Nvidia only includes the physical connector required to link their cards together for SLI on high-end cards for people who have more money than sense, and has stopped updating it in their drivers. 

17 hours ago, Middcore said:

No card you can put in the M91P will ever game at 4k, unless you mean playing modded versions of games from like 15-20 years ago at 4k resolution just for giggles.

SLI (Nvidia's version of this technology) and Crossfire (AMD's version) are basically dead and buried. Virtually no modern games support it. Nvidia only includes the physical connector required to link their cards together for SLI on high-end cards for people who have more money than sense, and has stopped updating it in their drivers. 

Lol, "more money than sense" thanks bro. L just stick with the Quadro k620