Extra for keyboard

Vanjakaa

So I'm not sure how to describe this but I'll try. 

I'm wondering if there is something I can attach to my keyboard at the front so that it's private. 

I have a cat who really enjoys laying by the top of my keyboard (f1 f2 side) and they enjoy laying on top of the keys. Which is annoying and makes the keyboard full of hair. So I was wondering if there is something like a fiber glass protector or something that I can place in front so that the cats won't use my keyboard as a pillow. 

1 minute ago, Vanjakaa said:

So I'm not sure how to describe this but I'll try. 

I'm wondering if there is something I can attach to my keyboard at the front so that it's private. 

I have a cat who really enjoys laying by the top of my keyboard (f1 f2 side) and they enjoy laying on top of the keys. Which is annoying and makes the keyboard full of hair. So I was wondering if there is something like a fiber glass protector or something that I can place in front so that the cats won't use my keyboard as a pillow. 

The solution here is removing the cat every single time they do it. They'll get annoyed enough and stop eventually.

Also double sided tape or aluminum foil are great things that will irritate them to no end (the tape more so).

My cats plaay with the foil i've put.I would get soomeething like a laptop case for this.

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

The cats live their own life but maybe I'll just try to DIY it and come up with something. It's just so annoying and difficult to remove the hairs once they're in the keys