Stuck on motherboard logo screen.

AspenM

Hey everyone, started a new building and I am having a weird issue. My PC will boot after a fresh install of windows however, when I try to shut down and turn it back on, it gets stuck at the motherboard logo screen. If I restart instead of shutting down it reboots no problem. Also, putting the computer to sleep has no issues and wakes up fine. This issue has been persistent. I got the PC to boot multiple times with no problem by following all the basic steps: making sure everything is connected, removing CMOS battery, reseating ram and so on. The issue has resurfaced after I tried to add my used RTX 1080. I repeated the steps that helped before to no avail. I got SUPER frustrated and got a new mother board today and still getting stuck in the same spot. I got new RAM, removed the GPU and cant get anything to work. Im desperate. Would love some help! 

Incase it matters I have:

- Ryzen 5 5600G

-WD Black 500Gb SSD

-SeaGate Barracuda 2TB

-MSI B550-A Pro or MSI B550 Gaming Pro

-G.Skill Trident Neo 32BG DDr4 4000

-EVGA 750 BQ

-Noctua NH-U125 Redux

Would REALLY really love some help!

Try unplugging every USB device, including mouse and keyboard. If it works, add the devices one by one until you find the one causing issues. If it doesn't there's more troubleshooting needed

Since there is no problem when using restart, it might be some issue with the "fast startup" that is enabled in Windows by default.

Basically when its enabled using "shut down" it saves some stuff to cash making it boot faster, while when you use "restart" the system does a hard shutdown and restart sequence, ejecting all cash and settings.

Try disabling that using the guide from the link.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-fast-startup

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do