CPU running at 0.54ghz in task manager. (Ryzen 9 5950x)

I recently finished my first pc build and after installing all my drivers (I think I have them all) and then did the extract all on each one I noticed that my CPU is running at 0.54ghz in task manager and I don't know how to fix this and is making me worried.

All info will be greatly appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, CosmicWaves said:

I recently finished my first pc build and after installing all my drivers (I think I have them all) and then did the extract all on each one I noticed that my CPU is running at 0.54ghz in task manager and I don't know how to fix this and is making me worried.

All info will be greatly appreciated. 

Does it go back up when you start launching programs? 

What's your current power plan? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I haven't really checked if it has gone up after running programs all I have been doing is going onto chrome and trying to figure this out. And my guess when you say power plan is about my power supply and it's a 1000w gold from seasonic.

4 minutes ago, CosmicWaves said:

I haven't really checked if it has gone up after running programs all I have been doing is going onto chrome and trying to figure this out. And my guess when you say power plan is about my power supply and it's a 1000w gold from seasonic.

NO, windows power plan.

Try something heavy, like a game or a cpu benchmark, that should stress it. Modern cpus run at a low speed at idle to conserve power.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, CosmicWaves said:

Ok Ill try that any benchmarks you would recommend

And when I did try playing a game (Minecraft) I was getting like 4 to 12 fps so I'll try the benchmark first then check out the windows power plan stuff.

35 minutes ago, CosmicWaves said:

And when I did try playing a game (Minecraft) I was getting like 4 to 12 fps so I'll try the benchmark first then check out the windows power plan stuff.

Check your temperatures. Could be seriously thermal throttling due to no paste, sticker on cpu cooler, bad moumt. 

In the windows power plan what should I be looking for and if needed what to change?

3 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Check your temperatures. Could be seriously thermal throttling due to no paste, sticker on cpu cooler, bad moumt. 

My temps are at 39-40 Celsius in the amd Ryzen master program.