Peripheral upgrade or ingame skins? KEKW

crakddx
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,

One is wasted money on a piece of temporary entertainment and the other are physical devices that can go on for a long time.

Or ya know just save the money?

Flexing is stupid in general who tf cares that much sure you'll get a couple reactions maybe and that is it. Not worth.

Also if nothing is wrong with your current setup then don't upgrade? No change is needed if current things work just fine.

Not sure where to post this btw.

Okay so I had this old lego set sitting on my shelf which I sold on gumtree au for 150 aud. MWith that money, I have two options planned. One, I do a peeripherall upgrade by buying razer viper min, razer blackshark and a new mousemat. Two, I blow all my money on juicy skkins in Valorant. both will give a placebo effect that I'm playing better. I am more inclined to buying skins as my audio, mousemat and mouse is decent. and with skins, I cann flex on my team. Anyway, what would you guys choose? Any options you guys have you can suggest.

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

One is wasted money on a piece of temporary entertainment and the other are physical devices that can go on for a long time.

Or ya know just save the money?

Flexing is stupid in general who tf cares that much sure you'll get a couple reactions maybe and that is it. Not worth.

Also if nothing is wrong with your current setup then don't upgrade? No change is needed if current things work just fine.

Being a minor, I won't really have an emergency anytime soon. And I'm building a new pc sometime in the nearish future (not really tho, just smacking a 1650 in an optiplex, qand upgrading ram and ssd.). I already have that covered.

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

4 minutes ago, Mr-G-Man said:

I won't really have an emergency anytime soon.

You have no idea how wrong that statement is. You will start to notice a lot changes when you are growing up, you will never know when you will need that money. If you dont need something, hold on to your money. AU$150 isnt much but instead of wasting that money on something you dont need and also that will depreciate with use and over time, get your money exchanged for foreign currency. USD/EUR/GBP are the top three on circulation, if australian dollars continue to lose its value, you would still have (at the current exchange rate) $108. Maybe who knows, in a year you might want to get a new graphics card and your money wouldnt have lost its value.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Ummm... aud is losing value? welp, time to sell out on bitcoin

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

Just now, Mr-G-Man said:

Ummm... aud is losing value? welp, time to sell out on bitcoin

probably an even worse idea. Bitcoin can literally be influenced by meme's of all things. It's not even close to a stable currency you should invest in.

19 minutes ago, Mr-G-Man said:

Being a minor, I won't really have an emergency anytime soon. And I'm building a new pc sometime in the nearish future (not really tho, just smacking a 1650 in an optiplex, qand upgrading ram and ssd.). I already have that covered.

Maybe so, but if you start stashing away money that you don't need to spend now, you could have enough for a 1660 Super or something instead of a 1650 when you do upgrade!

2 minutes ago, FruitOfTheLum said:

Maybe so, but if you start stashing away money that you don't need to spend now, you could have enough for a 1660 Super or something instead of a 1650 when you do upgrade!

It's always a nice surprise when you realize oh hey I have enough money to buy the next tier up of a product so I won't need to replace it as soon as the other one I was aiming for.

jas I was joking o.o
maybe etheureum tho......
jk
I only have a vague ideo of what exchange rate is, so feel free to enlighten me.
and also, thx fruit for the idea. i will look at some benchmarks to see how big of an upgrade it is.

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

Environmentally speaking the skins has almost zero impact, so I say go for that. No reason to get more physical items, that will eventually become waste, produced, unless you absolutely need it.