Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Games for a pretty low-mid end laptop

So im looking for some games i could for my laptop. I dont really have any specific requirements when it comes to game genres, BUT they shouldnt be too hard to run, and no mouse usage would be great too, since i dont have a mouse with me most of the time.

The laptop itself is "ok":

i5 8265u

1x 16gb ram

UHD 620

GeForce MX250

I mostly enjoy racing/drift, survival, simple 2D / Pixel games, Dungeon crawlers and openworld games.

I mean basically any game expect you to have a mouse part from well racing games really. So maybe do carry a mouse with you always? Plenty of small ones out there.

9 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I mean basically any game expect you to have a mouse part from well racing games really. So maybe do carry a mouse with you always? Plenty of small ones out there.

Name a game where it's impossible to navigate through menu without mouse, using only touchpad and keyboard.

Mouse is only a must for shooters...

Games that reward best players: https://zebedee.itch.io/

Game that any hardware can run: http://robotrage.pro/

Name a game where it's impossible to navigate through menu without mouse, using only touchpad and keyboard.

Mouse is only a must for shooters...

Yeah thats what i meant when i posted this. While most games like shooters etc NEEDS a mouse, they arent really that needed for the rest of the games that exist.

Games that reward best players: https://zebedee.itch.io/

Game that any hardware can run: http://robotrage.pro/

These are probably great games, but i meant games that you download, and not online games, since most of the time that i actually play games on my laptop its either on a bus or train.

I think terraria you can play without a mouse. 2d, but you might have to rebind some things. costs money as welll

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors, I am writing on kindle.
Also, sorry I didn't quote or mention you, it is impossible on kindle.
Damn, this RGB is straight bussin'.
Can I be the first kindle moderator?

10 minutes ago, Mr-G-Man said:

I think terraria you can play without a mouse. 2d, but you might have to rebind some things. costs money as welll

Yeah i already have over 450 hours on that game. And while it is pretty good, i doubt it would be a good experience without a mouse.

On bus or train, you better listen to some pre-downloaded podcast or music... Offline games are pointless waste of time and battery killer.

I had the same laptop. Not to say that it was very powerful. It was a 2007 or '08 Samsung. Yeah. Of course, at first it was flying. But those were the days. And every year it was losing everything. About three years ago, I still had it. And I remember perfectly how I played SAMP every day. Maybe some people in this thread know about it. You can play this game. Or you can play any racing games. I think there was a selection on the gaming site cost.games. It is for fragile computers. But if you want something more powerful. You can get yourself an SSD.

5 minutes ago, JabaJava said:

I had the same laptop. Not to say that it was very powerful. It was a 2007 or '08 Samsung. Yeah. Of course, at first it was flying. But those were the days. And every year it was losing everything. About three years ago, I still had it. And I remember perfectly how I played SAMP every day. Maybe some people in this thread know about it. You can play this game. Or you can play any racing games. I think there was a selection on the gaming site cost.games. It is for fragile computers. But if you want something more powerful. You can get yourself an SSD.

oh nah this got a M.2 SDD in it. The actual laptop model is the HP probook 440 G6. The laptop is actually from my school, but they always buy new laptops every year for all the new students. And because of that, they usually dont want/need our old laptops so we can basically buy them from the school for like $50-150 (depending on the quality, like if it got scratches etc).

So i basically just bought it since it was such a deal, but i might sell it for a huge profit since they usually go for $900-1100+ brand new.

(Swedish market converted into USD, might not be correct in other countries).

1 hour ago, DankDeuxez said:

oh nah this got a M.2 SDD in it. The actual laptop model is the HP probook 440 G6. The laptop is actually from my school, but they always buy new laptops every year for all the new students. And because of that, they usually dont want/need our old laptops so we can basically buy them from the school for like $50-150 (depending on the quality, like if it got scratches etc).

So i basically just bought it since it was such a deal, but i might sell it for a huge profit since they usually go for $900-1100+ brand new.

(Swedish market converted into USD, might not be correct in other countries).

Weird. That it works the same way with SSD

On 9/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, Togglesun said:

Mouse is only a must for shooters...

There are Games that are not shooters that do require a Mouse.