Corsair ddr4 lp version 4.33 timings

Hey, got some problems with my kit. If I hit up the xmp profile I notice some delay with the mouse (especially in csgo). To give some reference 1000hz polling rate feels more like 500 hz (with a crapy mouse). I tried to set configure the timings manuall and kind of fixes the problem but then I get random ingame crashes and some stutter. Xmp profile passes memtest. I have talked to corsair support and they blame the bad auto timings on amds. I had 3 mobos with same behaviour with them all. My 2 asus mobos even showed 2 different timings on a and b channels (2*8gb). The kit doesn't overclock at all. They are combined with a 3700x (stabled clocked 4.4ghz@1.28v), 3070ti and a corsair rm850x. This been bugging me for long and really don't know what to do. Can't rma the kit cause they pass memtest and corsair pointing fingers at AMD, my retailer points the finger at AMD and claim that there is nothing wrong with the kit cause it passes memtest. But at the same time I know differences between a responsive crosshair in Csgo and a "slow" reacting. Any ideas? 

I'll put a lot of money into this build for a long time and even borrowed money for the gpu and just can't afford getting a new kit. So all good advice is welcomed!

is it happening when you enable xmp? You could manually use ur ram kits profile, like if its 3200mhz cl16, you would find a profile for it

Btw. It is samsung D-die. So if anyone got the same sticks or die and could give me some timings for reference I would be happy