Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

it's really hard to type using my keyboard

it's hard to type using my keyboard and it's even harder when i try to click a button from the wrong angle.

some buttons are hard to press... like really

What? Nothing here makes sense.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's

I'm not sure what you're saying… is it physically or digitally? dooes it have bad actuation force? please give the specific model

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors, I am writing on kindle.
Also, sorry I didn't quote or mention you, it is impossible on kindle.
Damn, this RGB is straight bussin'.
Can I be the first kindle moderator?

Just now, Mr-G-Man said:

I'm not sure what you're saying… is it physically or digitally? dooes it have bad actuation force? please give the specific model

physically

3 minutes ago, Mr-G-Man said:

it's a Logitech K200

no actuation force

being a non mechanical keyboard (membrane) there's not much you can do. i would just replace

Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors, I am writing on kindle.
Also, sorry I didn't quote or mention you, it is impossible on kindle.
Damn, this RGB is straight bussin'.
Can I be the first kindle moderator?

4 minutes ago, lonelyuwu said:

it's a Logitech K200

no actuation force

Oooh.

When I built my PC recently I ran out of money, so I was stuck with an old (and from the looks of it, at least, very similar) Logitech MK250 keyboard for a couple of months, which I originally bought on the cheap to connect to an Xbox 360! It wasn't a fun typing experience, or an anything else experience actually (the best thing I can say about it is that it was better than using an on-screen keyboard for two months...)

The best thing you can do is replace it for a higher-quality keyboard - the difference will feel night and day! I'm now using a Corsair K70 Mk2 and it's a much nicer typing experience. You don't have to spend as much as I did to get a dramatic improvement over your current keyboard though. There are plenty of options around the £50 range that should be better.

45 minutes ago, Levent said:

What? Nothing here makes sense.

Read his entire post history, and see if it make sense for you.

41 minutes ago, lonelyuwu said:

it's a Logitech K200

no actuation force

Honestly before you get any upgrades, get used to a standard layout, as theyre going to be more detrimental to typing accuracy in your keyboard than switch types/profiles. If youre feeling ass while you touch type, 2 fingers does not make you an automatic plebs, so roll with it.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! Press F5 to do so! | Remember to press that check mark on the right answer that solve your problem! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

🏳️‍⚧️ Rights