Games crashing after a certain amount of time after launching

PokemonKillr

I recently bought a new case for my old PC, so I tried shifting my components to the new one a couple days back. Everything seemed to work fine until I start gaming. All the games I play crashes at some point, some crash in the first 5 minutes and some take about 15- 30 mins to crash. I couldn't get hold of any error messages to figure out what was wrong. 

Specs:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • RTX 2070 Super
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3600MHz CL18 (4x8)
  • MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
  • Gigabyte 700W 80 PLUS BRONZE (I think)

I ran Heaven benchmark on the GPU for a couple of hours with and without the overclock each and the temps never went about 69C in both cases.

I tried running Cinebench on a loop for about 30 mins and the CPU hit a max of 75C

All the temps seem to be under normal parameters

There is no difference to the performance if I'm not gaming, I'm not experiencing any lags or anything at all, it's the same like before swapping cases

What I've tried:

• Reinstalling the GPU drivers
  • Reinstalling the game
  • Verifying game files

Stable except with time...

I wonder if your RAM is heating up over time with GPU heat and getting unstable..at say 45-50*c +

Just something to maybe monitor....

Maybe throw a fan on your RAM or towards your RAM as a relatively quick test without having to change any settings.

Different games, different loads, not always easily triggered, but if you have an example that keeps happening try to use that.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz