I cant play games because of this blue screen of death.

Ximo

Every time i play some games it does this and its been going on for a while and i tried a lot of things one of the that i remember is updating the bios

Screenshot_20210919-164359_Snapchat.jpg

Gon needs loads more info to diagnose, lets start with what components and other than bios update are their any custom settings in bios, over clocking etc?..

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

1 minute ago, lotus10101 said:

Gon needs loads more info to diagnose, lets start with what components and other than bios update are their any custom settings in bios

So the computer has a Ryzen 3200g With hyperx  8gb of 2400mhz ddr4 ram and an asrock b450m-hdv motherboard and 500w Thermaltake psu and 240gb Kingston ssd

5 minutes ago, lotus10101 said:

Gon needs loads more info to diagnose, lets start with what components and other than bios update are their any custom settings in bios

and no custom settings in bios