Which drivers should I install on a new OS?

Randomizer23

So I reinstalled windows and im not sure which drivers to install. The only one I have downloaded are the gpu drivers. Everything else I let windows take care of. I went on my motherboards website and am confused as to which drivers I need.

My r15 scores are 1406 multicore with priority on normal and 1503 on Realtime priority.

Specs: i7 9700k

gtx 970

z390 aorus ultra

16gb 3200mhz

1ssd, 1hdd 1nvme m.2 ssd

Drivers probably aren't reason for bad scores, if thats what you are asking. Only drivers that can have something to do with scores are GPU and chipset. Windows probably has both in order already.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

30 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Drivers probably aren't reason for bad scores, if thats what you are asking. Only drivers that can have something to do with scores are GPU and chipset. Windows probably has both in order already.

Yea so im using the scores to verify that I do not need to get the drivers from my mobo support page. Are those scores normal for my cpu then?

5 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

Yea so im using the scores to verify that I do not need to get the drivers from my mobo support page. Are those scores normal for my cpu then?

I don't know. You said you reinstalled, I assumed with same hardware. And that you would have scores from before the reinstall to compare with. You can find sites that have per CPU scores listed if you want to compare.

But if you don't notice anything odd while actually using the PC, there's most likely nothing wrong. Benchmarks are good for somethings, but imo not for answering question "is this good?"

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv