Looking for some general advice on subdividing my network

A local networking noob here, I'm looking for some help securing my network. The end goal is to have each of the circles independent but still have access to internet. I'm not asking to be hand-held, but rather just to point me in the right direction.

Current details outlined as below. The graphic is as precise as I could manage from the first time using Cisco's packet tracer tool.

• The main router Wireless Router 0 does not have vlan support. This is why I piped most of it through Switch0 which is a layar 2 switch (i'm Willing to buy a new wifi for the house, but I don't want to bite the bullet until I know what I need).
  • The devices with PTP  and PTMP tags are Ubiqiti Nano stations with (as far as I know) vlan support.
  • The ellipsis on the left and right tags Gramps and NAYAR3 are daughter networks that are the reason this post exists. I don't want them to have access to anything outside of their spheres.
  • The two trunk? tags are optional, but as they span a fair amount of physical distance, I would prefer to be able to troubleshoot them from at home.

help1.1.thumb.png.931d4bf725ecf73091a0792710cf2e4f.png

And so, I know enough networking to be dangerous, but I don't have the know how to finish. Would any of you mad gurus be able to point me in the direction I need to be pointed? My suspicion is that I will need vlans, but I have 0 experience to build it up

home network.pkt

your gonna want a router with support for multiple subnets. Something like a edge router is cheap and can do this. Or go unifi as you have other unifi stuff.

Depending on how this is setup physically, you either need that main switch to support vlans, or to have a direct link from the rotuer to the Gramps and mayar3 zones. 

I am noob too but from what I understand. Purpose of VLAN is to do this exactly.

Have you looked into it?