Something is using my network

Md z

I have a low end system . When 
windows  update  start. My computer is allmost unable  to operate. So I check task manager sometime to see which app is taking ram and HDD speed. Since  the last day,
I was facing  something  unusual thing. I notice that my network was used 1%. That means an app or service  is using  my network. I look at the task manager and show that no app or service  was using my network but in the network column it says that my network  is used. I check  the performance tab of task manager and show that something  is downloading in the background . I check the windows defender  and found that defender is blocking mirosoft edge's installer or something  like that. Does it means that the mirosoft edge is downloading in the background ? 

So is this normal?

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

25 minutes ago, Md z said:

I notice that my network was used 1%

Just look at Resource Monitor Network tab, and check on the highest total activity.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

Just look at Resource Monitor Network tab, and check on the highest total activity.

But now i saw that nothing is using my network but sometimes it happens sometimes