mi pc wont start windows

fishy_cactus

when im going to start the pc it goes into automatic repair mode then shows me the mesage in the photo

IMG_20210917_215913.jpg

1 hour ago, fishy_cactus said:

when im going to start the pc it goes into automatic repair mode then shows me the mesage in the photo

IMG_20210917_215913.jpg

Specs? Are you booting off an SSD or hard drive?

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

I have a nasty suspicion there’s something very wrong with your windows install.  Could be just software, could be a hardware problem.  The specifics of your computer are needed, make and model of all various components or, if it’s a prebuilt (which includes all laptops), the make and model of the machine.  

My personal move upon seeing that would be to lobotomize  the entire windows install by disconnecting the main storage (have no idea what kind it is, so I don’t even know if that is possible) and restart the machine to force it into post. Then one can tell if at least other parts of the machine aren’t damaged.  Might still have a drive or install problem, but it would say whether or not another part of the machine is affected.  If it goes to the bios screen fine it’s probably a software, drive, or drive connector issue.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 hours ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Specs? Are you booting off an SSD or hard drive?

im booting from an ssd

9 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I have a nasty suspicion there’s something very wrong with your windows install.  Could be just software, could be a hardware problem.  The specifics of your computer are needed, make and model of all various components or, if it’s a prebuilt (which includes all laptops), the make and model of the machine.  

My personal move upon seeing that would be to lobotomize  the entire windows install by disconnecting the main storage (have no idea what kind it is, so I don’t even know if that is possible) and restart the machine to force it into post. Then one can tell if at least other parts of the machine aren’t damaged.  Might still have a drive or install problem, but it would say whether or not another part of the machine is affected.  If it goes to the bios screen fine it’s probably a software, drive, or drive connector issue.

my pc is a normal buid with than haves a ryzen 3400 g , 16 gigs of ram a 220 gig ssd (where the os is) and a 500gig hdd, and i tryed to see in the bios today if the motherboard detected the ssd but it does not

Edited by fishy_cactus
miss click

58 minutes ago, fishy_cactus said:

my pc is a normal buid with than haves a ryzen 3400 g , 16 gigs of ram a 220 gig ssd (where the os is) and a 500gig hdd, and i tryed to see in the bios today if the motherboard detected the ssd but it does not

There used to be a problem with SSDs based on them being sot of tacked on add in code that tended to corrupt.  I don’t know if that’s still an issue or not.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.