how’s my pcpartpicker list for minecraft with rtx?

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/7q7Nrr

I’ve been doing research on PCs for a few months now, and my budget is $3000-$3400 AUD. I’m still waiting for the 3070Ti price to come down to fit my budget. Please comment any suggestion or improvements I could make. Thanks!

I'd suggest creating your parts list when the price of the 3070 is what you want it at as to my knowledge it's p[rice isn't coming down anytime soon. Your parts/prices will be outdated inn the future so make your list when you're ready to buy and build.

Please tell me you're going to be playing more than minecraft on this, absolute waste of money and massive overkill in pretty much every way if it is

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

I'd suggest creating your parts list when the price of the 3070 is what you want it at as to my knowledge it's p[rice isn't coming down anytime soon. Your parts/prices will be outdated inn the future so make your list when you're ready to buy and build.

ok thanks, though im not so much as waiting for the price to come down, but waiting for the lower price retailers to restock

Just now, Arika S said:

Please tell me you're going to be playing more than minecraft on this, absolute waste of money and massive overkill in pretty much every way if it is

yea im planning to play other games too. currently im using an imac (2008 model) and cant really try any other games so i can experiment when i have the computer

I personally would go for AMD cpu, better value for money also the perfomance for the newest card is top notch.

P.S also honestly you don't even need a rtx 3070 ti if you really don't play many other demanding games, a rtx 3060 ti will do perfectly fine 60+ fps on 1440p, probably even on 4k. Minecraft has DLSS too.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/xTTwRT

A 360 AIO is overkill even for an 11600K... the 5600X will handle games just as well & run cooler especially if you're only gaming, which allows for the basic tower & fan. I'd also recommend staying away from Gigabyte as much as possible with their recent bs, though we all understand the GPU situation, so don't worry about that too much.

the pc guy

Agreed with Forleb in that you should go for a 5600X, for sure. You can get a RTX 3060Ti right now. You don't need a 3070Ti for Minecraft.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/jMttPV

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($429.00 @ Scorptec)
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S redux 70.75 CFM CPU Cooler  ($125.00 @ Scorptec)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($209.00 @ Scorptec)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($139.00 @ Scorptec)
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($114.00 @ Scorptec)
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($159.00 @ Scorptec)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB GAMING OC Video Card  ($1299.00 @ Computer Alliance)
Case: Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($209.00 @ Scorptec)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($159.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Case Fan: Corsair LL120 43.25 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($45.00 @ Scorptec)
Custom: Reaper Sleeved Cables ($39.99)
$2926.99

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

No one ever even overclocks anymore so wasting on a z board and k cpu is a really dumb choice unless you are ok with high volts (~1.6) and the cpu running like a nuclear reactor, even then your aio is prob still  not enough so dont bother unless you are willing to buy a waterchiller and use a custom waterloop or just switch to phase change cooling

Just get ryzen, much more efficient and you dont even need to overclock it, + you can get a cheaper board with ryzen and you dont need a beefy cooler so better value overall

If you are just gaming then a 5600x is enough, though id usually reccomend a 5800x for futureproofing cause eventually games will become more multithreaded