ROG-STRIX-LC-RTX3080TI-O12G-GAMING

Dexxer

So my local shop got a few of these in storage atm for around 2000 Euro. Is it worth the money ? Seems like a good card to me but not many tests on it.

Also would it actually fit inside a lian li o11 dynamic? (Yes its not original to make a o11 build but its a pretty case and i am the only one looking at it :P )

"Worth the money" are very subjective. If you absolutely need that kind of performance now, then sure, it may be worth it for you.

They are however still heavily overpriced, but I dont think they will drop bay any significant margin in the foreseeable future.

There are also other variants of the 3080TI available around. At least in my country there are variants starting at just over €1700.

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

7 minutes ago, Tegneren said:

"Worth the money" are very subjective. If you absolutely need that kind of performance now, then sure, it may be worth it for you.

They are however still heavily overpriced, but I dont think they will drop bay any significant margin in the foreseeable future.

There are also other variants of the 3080TI available around. At least in my country there are variants starting at just over €1700.

Question tho is if the watercooling part of it makes up for the increase in price compared to the other 3080TI. Is it a gimic or does it actually boost performance a decent amount.

Same country and prices btw 😛

3 minutes ago, Dexxer said:

Question tho is if the watercooling part of it makes up for the increase in price compared to the other 3080TI. Is it a gimic or does it actually boost performance a decent amount.

Sorry. Didn't see the LC-part.

I dont know about that card specifically, but I had a Vega 64 LC, that one performed significantly better with a 120mm rad than the regular variants.

According to techpowerup it performs better than the 3090 out of the box and runs very cool, so the sale price seems good to me relative to other cards, if you have the money to spend. (maybe I should buy one 😅)

6 minutes ago, Dexxer said:

Same country and prices btw 😛

Hei hei 🤟

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

How much is your monthly income to pay 2000 euros for a damn graphics card,people here spare money for a year so they can buy a car for 2000 euros...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

23 hours ago, frozensun said:

How much is your monthly income to pay 2000 euros for a damn graphics card,people here spare money for a year so they can buy a car for 2000 euros...

At 45 with a decent job and gaming a my main hobby i can afford to build a decent pc every 3 years or so. Its still cheaper than allot of other hobbies 😉

no ... 2k euro.. no.. i think my 3080 normal ROG OC ASUS was 800 or something, yeah i got it at launch, it is a decent cooler, but i have seen many cards cheaper..

might be lucky here in Denmark, seen ASUS Watercooled 6900XT for 9995 kr on stock (it is around 1300-1400 euro) seend 3090´s for 1600-1700 Euros on stock... rather a 3090 than a 3080ti.. 

Got my Suprim X ti for 1800€

Doubt it's worth it.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Cheapest 3080 Ti (Palit gaming Pro OC) is 1350 Euros here in Japan - this seems like a bargain!

CPU i7 14700K | CPU Cooler Noctua NH-U12A | Motherboard MSI Pro Z690-A | GPU Zotac Airo RTX 4080 | RAM 32 GB GSkill Ripjaws V 4400
Mhz |
 Monitor Alienware AW2721D / Gigabyte M28U | PSU ASUS ROG Strix 850G