Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ROG-STRIX-LC-RTX3080TI-O12G-GAMING

So my local shop got a few of these in storage atm for around 2000 Euro. Is it worth the money ? Seems like a good card to me but not many tests on it.

Also would it actually fit inside a lian li o11 dynamic? (Yes its not original to make a o11 build but its a pretty case and i am the only one looking at it :P )

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Worth the money" are very subjective. If you absolutely need that kind of performance now, then sure, it may be worth it for you.

They are however still heavily overpriced, but I dont think they will drop bay any significant margin in the foreseeable future.

 

There are also other variants of the 3080TI available around. At least in my country there are variants starting at just over €1700.

 

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tegneren said:

"Worth the money" are very subjective. If you absolutely need that kind of performance now, then sure, it may be worth it for you.

They are however still heavily overpriced, but I dont think they will drop bay any significant margin in the foreseeable future.

 

There are also other variants of the 3080TI available around. At least in my country there are variants starting at just over €1700.

 

Question tho is if the watercooling part of it makes up for the increase in price compared to the other 3080TI. Is it a gimic or does it actually boost performance a decent amount.

Same country and prices btw 😛

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dexxer said:

Question tho is if the watercooling part of it makes up for the increase in price compared to the other 3080TI. Is it a gimic or does it actually boost performance a decent amount.

Sorry. Didn't see the LC-part.

I dont know about that card specifically, but I had a Vega 64 LC, that one performed significantly better with a 120mm rad than the regular variants.

According to techpowerup it performs better than the 3090 out of the box and runs very cool, so the sale price seems good to me relative to other cards, if you have the money to spend. (maybe I should buy one 😅)

6 minutes ago, Dexxer said:

Same country and prices btw 😛

Hei hei 🤟

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much is your monthly income to pay 2000 euros for a damn graphics card,people here spare money for a year so they can buy a car for 2000 euros...

 

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, frozensun said:

How much is your monthly income to pay 2000 euros for a damn graphics card,people here spare money for a year so they can buy a car for 2000 euros...

At 45 with a decent job and gaming a my main hobby i can afford to build a decent pc every 3 years or so. Its still cheaper than allot of other hobbies 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

no ... 2k euro.. no.. i think my 3080 normal ROG OC ASUS was 800 or something, yeah i got it at launch, it is a decent cooler, but i have seen many cards cheaper..

 

might be lucky here in Denmark, seen ASUS Watercooled 6900XT for 9995 kr on stock (it is around 1300-1400 euro) seend 3090´s for 1600-1700 Euros on stock... rather a 3090 than a 3080ti.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my Suprim X ti for 1800€

 

Doubt it's worth it.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 3600 at 4GHz/1.2vMasterLiquid ML360R RGB | MSI GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti SUPRIM X | Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 (2x 8GB) 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1000x | Kingston A2000 1TB | Samsung EVO 850 - 500 GB | Samsung EVO Pro 850 - 250 GB Fractal Design R6 Black (Silent) |  Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7 240hz/1ms, ACER Predator XB271H A 144hz/1ms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheapest 3080 Ti (Palit gaming Pro OC) is 1350 Euros here in Japan - this seems like a bargain!

CPU - i9 9900K | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard MSI Z390 Carbon Pro Gaming | GPU - Palit RTX 3080 Gaming Pro

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×