Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Old lttstore designs

Hi all,

I just got my shipment from lttstore and everything is nice and shiny.

But I had 2 mystery tshirts, and I would like to figure out what are designs on them. I guess they are some old tshirt designs.

Edit: Forgot to add the question. Is there some way I can see what were the old designs?

You want us to help you or are you just making a status update as a thread? If you want help start by posting a picture of these mystery shirts.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's
8 minutes ago, Vasoli said:

Sorry here are the images:

In the order you posted:

https://www.lttstore.com/products/stealth-logo-cpu-t-shirt

(Couldnt find a link for those, seems to be rare enough that they arent on sale right now)

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??
 HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it?
 MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's
49 minutes ago, Levent said:

In the order you posted:

https://www.lttstore.com/products/stealth-logo-cpu-t-shirt

(Couldnt find a link for those, seems to be rare enough that they arent on sale right now)

I saw Stealth Pins T-shirt, but I did not think that it was that one, because one t-shirt I got is always clearly visible. I thought it was some kind of reflexive pins t-shirt.

6 hours ago, Vasoli said:

I saw Stealth Pins T-shirt, but I did not think that it was that one, because one t-shirt I got is always clearly visible. I thought it was some kind of reflexive pins t-shirt.

Those aren't mutually exclusive. Reflective can be visible, as many reflective materials on clothes show. Actually, its more likely to show as plain white or light grey until you hit it with direct light.

As seen in photos, both yours and stores, the store uses in-direct light so that pins don't shine. You are using direct light. Also, the stealthy part comes from hiding the logo of LTT, not the whole design (unless its the original stealth designs). Its bit hard to make from your image, but logo is supposed to be drawn by solid dots.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv