Guys, please help, unable to get into the win10 system

Mr.G.H

Urgent help needed! Please help me with the following issues.

This weird issue happened before, I could not reslove the problem while I was busy during the weekdays, so I left it for 2-3 days, my desktop magically working as usual;

Yesterday, the same issue happened to my desktop again while I was watching the video online, the desktop randomly froze and started to reboot, at the begining, the computer still be able to get into the system sometimes, but it would restart after I logged in; after looping in a while, my desktop could not be able to get into the system page anymore( where I can put my pw), and it kept rebooting, somehow the RE would appear, I did search online to see if there is any solution to solve the problem, and I tried different methods, the looping still goes on and on (eg: in RE, back to the previous working environment, try to enter the safe mode etc), auto dignostic could not find the issue, the looping seems never going to end, so I left it be as usual, hope it will automatically become better as old times; this moring, it worked for a little while but restarted after possiblely around 10 minutes, then I left it again until this afternoon, the system did not fail, and I actually could work for very long time ( around 1 hour or more), however, after I came back from bathroom, the machine looping image appeared on the screen again, and this time only able to reach the brand logo, the system circle rounding, but could be able to reach the system page again; I tried updating the bios, even the windows update (during the working stage), the looping still there, and UEFI / safe mode are not working, when I trying to reinstall the system, the system cannot read the flash drive, just keep looping, this issue drives me crazy, and I could not find any proper solution so far, and deadline of my work is coming soon, anyone could help please reply, thanks in advance.

system: win 10 professional version

desktop (

CPU: AMD 3900X

PSU: COOL MASTER 1000W GOLD 80+

GPU: ASUS 2080TI

Memory: Cosair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600

SSD: WD SN750 1T

HDD: WD40EZRZ BLUE 4TB
MB: ROG c8h wifi )

if other information needed please let me know, thank you ~

The couple of things I would try, I don't know exactly how to fix this, but this should eliminate some causes. 

1.) Clear CMOS. Your XMP settings could be unstable or something, this way you'll be sure that it should work. 

2.) try loading up a Linux USB and see if the issue continues in there. It might just be an issue with Windows, I've seen it happen where a corrupted Windows install on one disk even affects the Windows installer. If it continues, it's probably hardware. If it doesn't, it's probably not hardware and more than likely Windows being Windows.

11 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The couple of things I would try, I don't know exactly how to fix this, but this should eliminate some causes. 

1.) Clear CMOS. Your XMP settings could be unstable or something, this way you'll be sure that it should work. 

2.) try loading up a Linux USB and see if the issue continues in there. It might just be an issue with Windows, I've seen it happen where a corrupted Windows install on one disk even affects the Windows installer. If it continues, it's probably hardware. If it doesn't, it's probably not hardware and more than likely Windows being Windows.

thank for the reply, i am still not sure whats going on, i ve tried other methods ( clear cmos i ve done that, linux one I might do it tomorrow), still not working, I am just worry if the mb is corrupted, if just the M.2 ssd problem it will be easy for me; memory, monitor, gpu, psu, hdd, those are good; cpu, water cooler and mb, i am not certain which part cause the actual problem. 

1 hour ago, Mr.G.H said:

I am just worry if the mb is corrupted

If you're worried about that, you can always reflash the BIOS. It has BIOS flashback, so there's no risk in running it. 

MB checked out, both ssd and mb are good, now I am worried about my cpu... everything else checked out, I even get into the PE installed system on new ssd once, but still stuck in this infinity rebooting loop, dont know what to do now ...