Can I make xbox 360 controller sticks more precise for aiming somehow?

Hello, so, when I move the right stick to aim a weapon, it moves a lot with the minimum movement, so if I'm trying to kill a guy I can't because if I move from left to right or the opposite it moves too much and I pass the guy.

So my question is, opening the controller, is there a way to make the movement/displacement of the stick smoother somehow? so I can actually aim and play some far cry/call of duty or something, thank you

This is why console games have autoaim. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

This is why console games have autoaim. 

but if there's a way to maybe adjust it a bit to make it a bit more smooth it would be nice to know, because now its pretty bad

If I understand what you're saying correctly, you should fix that using software, usually in horizontal sensitivity or something similar in the game settings, or by using some software that allows to change sensitivity or maybe the deadzone to your needs.

If you mean you want for the hardware stick to become harder to move, i don't think you can do that normally, but probably it's possible to mod it.

13 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

If I understand what you're saying correctly, you should fix that using software, usually in horizontal sensitivity or something similar in the game settings, or by using some software that allows to change sensitivity or maybe the deadzone to your needs.

If you mean you want for the hardware stick to become harder to move, i don't think you can do that normally, but probably it's possible to mod it.

Oh I use it for PC, but I play xbox games and its an xbox controller anyway, harder to move? it may help, the thing is that even if I move it super slowly and carefuly to one side it moves the sight a whole chunk anyway

14 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

Tighting it a bit may help it to move less distance

You could buy a set of those little rubber extender things for the thumbsticks to give you more leverage.

If you're on PC just use a keyboard and mouse for shooters. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

You could buy a set of those little rubber extender things for the thumbsticks to give you more leverage.

If you're on PC just use a keyboard and mouse for shooters. 

But I like to play call of duty and far cry with controller thats why I asked I know I can play with mouse a and keyboard but I don't want to because I don't like to do so

If you could give example of what you're talking about about what those are because I'm not sure

5 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

the thing is that even if I move it super slowly and carefuly to one side it moves the sight a whole chunk anyway

The sticks move the camera based on their position, if they are touching the "walls" that's 100%, if they're in the center it's 0. When the sticks are as close to the center as possible while accepting the input, if it's too fast then you should try lowering the sensitivity settings, similar to the ones in the image below in the games you play.

image.thumb.png.d1e8528482faa246d1b233339ce2ab31.png

If you want to change the way the stick works in a more advanced way, like for example the difference in speed between the maximum and minimum speed, I believe that would require some third party software that allows for that type of modification.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your issue.

3 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

But I like to play call of duty and far cry with controller

Then get used to dealing with poor accuracy to some extent. Like I said, consoles have autoaim for a reason. 

7 minutes ago, KaitouX said:

The sticks move the camera based on their position, if they are touching the "walls" that's 100%, if they're in the center it's 0. When the sticks are as close to the center as possible while accepting the input, if it's too fast then you should try lowering the sensitivity settings, similar to the ones in the image below in the games you play.

image.thumb.png.d1e8528482faa246d1b233339ce2ab31.png

If you want to change the way the stick works in a more advanced way, like for example the difference in speed between the maximum and minimum speed, I believe that would require some third party software that allows for that type of modification.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your issue.

I meant the movemet of the sight of the weapon, if thats what you got you got it right, alright I'll try that

*** Thread cleaned ***

If you don't have anything helpful to say, don't say it at all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv