Best Software/Browser Extension(s) For Downloading Tracks Off Of Soundcloud? (UPDATED 10/01/21)

Title pretty much states it on this 1 in a nutshell: I'm wanting to hear your suggestions for the best software or browser extensions I can use specifically for downloading tracks off of Soundcloud. 🤔 I'm hoping that whatever I end up using, there won't be any distortion to the tracks that I download. (Which is sort of important here.)

Well, if any of you need more details or wish to ask me anything additional, feel free to do so & I'll reply back. 

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Downloadable Songs will have a option to download from the site itself.

If your goal is to download songs that have not been marked as downloadable by the creator, then you are in violation of SoundCloud's ToS and are committing piracy.  Considering your asking, I am going to assume this is what your trying to do.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003448787-Downloading-tracks

1 hour ago, Nayr438 said:

Downloadable Songs will have a option to download from the site itself.

If your goal is to download songs that have not been marked as downloadable by the creator, then you are in violation of SoundCloud's ToS and are committing piracy.  Considering your asking, I am going to assume this is what your trying to do.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003448787-Downloading-tracks

I'm aware that some tracks can be downloaded, but just to clarify- I will NOT be committing piracy. I officially got permission from each artist themselves to use the tracks/videos I want for the project I'm working on.[(Should have mentioned this in the description, but I forgot. Anyway, now you know.] 🙂

22 minutes ago, Kjennings92 said:

I'm aware that some tracks can be downloaded, but just to clarify- I will NOT be committing piracy. I officially got permission from each artist themselves to use the tracks/videos I want for the project I'm working on.[(Should have mentioned this in the description, but I forgot. Anyway, now you know.] 🙂

then have them send you it directly.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

30 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

then have them send you it directly.

I could do that, but I'll consider it 1 of my last steps if you know what I mean...

4 hours ago, Kjennings92 said:

I could do that, but I'll consider it 1 of my last steps if you know what I mean...

It's your only legal step. Just because an artist gives you permission to use their work does not mean you can violate SoundCloud's Terms of Service to acquire the audio files. Get the artists to send them to you in a legal manner.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

11 hours ago, Kjennings92 said:

I officially got permission from each artist themselves to use the tracks/videos I want for the project I'm working on.

If you got permission from the artist, then they should have sent you the original file. In any instance where I have obtained permission to use something, it was always sent to me in it's original unaltered release format, usually attached with a notice stating permission was granted, usually through email pointing back to a verifiable source. Also if you plan to use it in a public project, you are going to need that notice as well that can be traced back to its origin.

Even if you have permission, your still violating SoundClouds ToS and committing piracy.

You only obtained permission to use the audio source in your project, you did not gain permission from SoundCloud to forcefully rip it from there platform.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:33 AM, Kjennings92 said:

It should be your first step. All the benefits, full bitrate file, from the creator you have gain permission from and without making things shadier than they need to be. As you are currently asking something to scrape audio off copyright protected site creators value as safe spot to share their work (something YT doesn't offer anymore).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is definitely an interesting piece of the video project journey.

I decided to keep things simple by just having all MP3 files & then adding the artwork once I’m ready to when I go to edit. So I managed to find the tracks I want on Soundcloud, & I used https://soundcloudmp3.org to download the tracks, but I noticed that 1 of them does not sound as high quality as the version that is on Spotify. (Kind of a big difference in quality even though it's the same song essentially.) I honestly don’t know if this site that I used had any noticeable effect on the quality or not. But please, if there’s a better way of downloading the tracks I want with no loss in quality, do let me know! 👍

As always, don’t forget to ask me anything if you have questions or just need more details. I’ll be sure to answer back to the best of my knowledge. Thanks in advance! :) 

13 minutes ago, Kjennings92 said:

Well, this is definitely an interesting piece of the video project journey.

I decided to keep things simple by just having all MP3 files & then adding the artwork once I’m ready to when I go to edit. So I managed to find the tracks I want on Soundcloud, & I used https://soundcloudmp3.org to download the tracks, but I noticed that 1 of them does not sound as high quality as the version that is on Spotify. (Kind of a big difference in quality even though it's the same song essentially.) I honestly don’t know if this site that I used had any noticeable effect on the quality or not. But please, if there’s a better way of downloading the tracks I want with no loss in quality, do let me know! 👍

As always, don’t forget to ask me anything if you have questions or just need more details. I’ll be sure to answer back to the best of my knowledge. Thanks in advance! 🙂

AFAIK Soundcloud is only available in MP3 so will always be lower quality than Spotify.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

1 minute ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

AFAIK Soundcloud is only available in MP3 so will always be lower quality than Spotify.

Yeah, but that's sort of beside the point. 😕 I was asking if there's any better way(s) of getting an MP3 track that sounds as good as what it would on Spotify.

If the artist you're listening to allows it you might be able to download the audio with the "Download file" button. While most artists I've seen don't enable this, you'll get the original file they uploaded to SoundCloud, so it will be the highest quality possible.

image.png.1f09a98965d9024bae703a7ee43f11b1.png

If that's not available there's no way to get better quality out of SoundCloud. You'll need to find another way to get the music.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

If the artist you're listening to allows it you might be able to download the audio with the "Download file" button. While most artists I've seen don't enable this, you'll get the original file they uploaded to SoundCloud, so it will be the highest quality possible.

image.png.1f09a98965d9024bae703a7ee43f11b1.png

If that's not available there's no way to get better quality out of SoundCloud. You'll need to find another way to get the music.

I understand completely. But to confirm- I DO have permission from the artist to use any of his tracks. BUT the artist himself doesn't have an official account with Soundcloud & the results I did find for the track I'm after clearly are NOT the same quality as you would find on Spotify. Hence why I'm asking. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Kjennings92 said:

I understand completely. But to confirm- I DO have permission from the artist to use any of his tracks. BUT the artist himself doesn't have an official account with Soundcloud & the results I did find for the track I'm after clearly are NOT the same quality as you would find on Spotify. Hence why I'm asking. 🤷‍♂️

"Allows it" as in changing the setting to allow downloads when uploading to SoundCloud, not in the sense of you having permission to use the tracks. In that case unless listening to the track on SoundCloud itself sounds better than what you downloaded you won't get anything better out of SoundCloud.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

"Allows it" as in changing the setting to allow downloads when uploading to SoundCloud, not in the sense of you having permission to use the tracks. In that case unless listening to the track on SoundCloud itself sounds better than what you downloaded you won't get anything better out of SoundCloud.

I know. (Not sure what you meant in the 1st part of your response there.) But I'm just asking to see if I have any more options other than Soundcloud. 

48 minutes ago, Kjennings92 said:

But please, if there’s a better way of downloading the tracks I want with no loss in quality, do let me know! 

Step 1: download youtube-dl

Step 2:

youtube-dl -f best <url>

Step 3: ???
Step 4: Pir...ofit!

Main System (Byarlant): Ryzen 7 5800X | Asus B550-Creator ProArt | EK 240mm Basic AIO | 16GB G.Skill DDR4 3200MT/s CAS-14 | XFX Speedster SWFT 210 RX 6600 | Samsung 990 PRO 2TB / Samsung 960 PRO 512GB / 4× Crucial MX500 2TB (RAID-0) | Corsair RM750X | Mellanox ConnectX-3 10G NIC | Inateck USB 3.0 Card | Hyte Y60 Case | Dell U3415W Monitor | Keychron K4 Brown (white backlight)

Laptop (Narrative): Lenovo Flex 5 81X20005US | Ryzen 5 4500U | 16GB RAM (soldered) | Vega 6 Graphics | SKHynix P31 1TB NVMe SSD | Intel AX200 Wifi (all-around awesome machine)

Proxmox Server (Veda): Ryzen 7 3800XT | AsRock Rack X470D4U | Corsair H80i v2 | 64GB Micron DDR4 ECC 3200MT/s | 4x 10TB WD Whites / 4x 14TB Seagate Exos / 2× Samsung PM963a 960GB SSD | Seasonic Prime Fanless 500W | Intel X540-T2 10G NIC | LSI 9207-8i HBA | Fractal Design Node 804 Case (side panels swapped to show off drives) | VMs: TrueNAS Scale; Ubuntu Server (PiHole/PiVPN/NGINX?); Windows 10 Pro; Ubuntu Server (Apache/MySQL)

Media Center/Video Capture (Jesta Cannon): Ryzen 5 1600X | ASRock B450M Pro4 R2.0 | Noctua NH-L12S | 16GB Crucial DDR4 3200MT/s CAS-22 | EVGA GTX750Ti SC | UMIS NVMe SSD 256GB / Seagate 1.5TB HDD | Corsair CX450M | Viewcast Osprey 260e Video Capture | Mellanox ConnectX-2 10G NIC | LG UH12NS30 BD-ROM | Silverstone Sugo SG-11 Case | Sony XR65A80K

Camera: Sony ɑ7II w/ Meike Grip | Sony SEL24240 | Samyang 35mm ƒ/2.8 | Sony SEL50F18F | Sony SEL2870 (kit lens) | PNY Elite Perfomance 512GB SDXC card

Network:

Spoiler
                           ┌─────────────── Office/Rack ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Google Fiber Webpass ────── UniFi Security Gateway ─── UniFi Switch 8-60W ─┬─ UniFi Switch Flex XG ═╦═ Veda (Proxmox Virtual Switch)
(500Mbps↑/500Mbps↓)                             UniFi CloudKey Gen2 (PoE) ─┴─ Veda (IPMI)           ╠═ Veda-NAS (HW Passthrough NIC)
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╩═ Narrative (Asus USB 2.5G NIC)
║ ┌────── Closet ──────┐   ┌─────────────── Bedroom ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
╚═ UniFi Switch Flex XG ═╤═ UniFi Switch Flex XG ═╦═ Byarlant
   (PoE)                 │                        ╠═ Narrative (Cable Matters USB-PD 2.5G Ethernet Dongle)
                         │                        ╚═ Jesta Cannon*
                         │ ┌─────────────── Media Center ──────────────────────────────────┐
Notes:                   └─ UniFi Switch 8 ─────────┬─ UniFi Access Point nanoHD (PoE)
═══ is Multi-Gigabit                                ├─ Sony Playstation 4 
─── is Gigabit                                      ├─ Pioneer VSX-S520
* = cable passed to Bedroom from Media Center       ├─ Sony XR65A80K (Google TV)
** = cable passed from Media Center to Bedroom      └─ Work Laptop** (Startech USB-PD Dock)

Retired/Other:

Spoiler

Laptop (Rozen-Zulu): Sony VAIO VPCF13WFX | Core i7-740QM | 8GB Patriot DDR3 | GT 425M | Samsung 850EVO 250GB SSD | Blu-ray Drive | Intel 7260 Wifi (lived a good life, retired with honor)

Testbed/Old Desktop (Kshatriya): Xeon X5470 @ 4.0GHz | ZALMAN CNPS9500 | Gigabyte EP45-UD3L | 8GB Nanya DDR2 400MHz | XFX HD6870 DD | OCZ Vertex 3 Max-IOPS 120GB | Corsair CX430M | HooToo USB 3.0 PCIe Card | Osprey 230 Video Capture | NZXT H230 Case

TrueNAS Server (La Vie en Rose): Xeon E3-1241v3 | Supermicro X10SLL-F | Corsair H60 | 32GB Micron DDR3L ECC 1600MHz | 1x Kingston 16GB SSD / Crucial MX500 500GB

1 minute ago, AbydosOne said:

Step 1: download youtube-dl

Step 2:

youtube-dl -f best <url>

Step 3: ???
Step 4: Pir...ofit!

OK, I steps 1 & 2 are pretty clear on this, but is up with the other 2 steps? 🤔 Also, will the youtube-dl method allow me to download the tracks as MP3 or will I have to convert them later on?

OK, I steps 1 & 2 are pretty clear on this, but is up with the other 2 steps? 🤔 Also, will the youtube-dl method allow me to download the tracks as MP3 or will I have to convert them later on?

I'm emulating the meme format (only steps 1 and 2 are necessary). 😉

I believe it will pull mp3.

You can do...

youtube-dl -F <url>

...to see all available formats for a URL (note capital F vs lower f) if there's a problem, then specify the desired format code in place of "best" in the first command I gave.

Main System (Byarlant): Ryzen 7 5800X | Asus B550-Creator ProArt | EK 240mm Basic AIO | 16GB G.Skill DDR4 3200MT/s CAS-14 | XFX Speedster SWFT 210 RX 6600 | Samsung 990 PRO 2TB / Samsung 960 PRO 512GB / 4× Crucial MX500 2TB (RAID-0) | Corsair RM750X | Mellanox ConnectX-3 10G NIC | Inateck USB 3.0 Card | Hyte Y60 Case | Dell U3415W Monitor | Keychron K4 Brown (white backlight)

Laptop (Narrative): Lenovo Flex 5 81X20005US | Ryzen 5 4500U | 16GB RAM (soldered) | Vega 6 Graphics | SKHynix P31 1TB NVMe SSD | Intel AX200 Wifi (all-around awesome machine)

Proxmox Server (Veda): Ryzen 7 3800XT | AsRock Rack X470D4U | Corsair H80i v2 | 64GB Micron DDR4 ECC 3200MT/s | 4x 10TB WD Whites / 4x 14TB Seagate Exos / 2× Samsung PM963a 960GB SSD | Seasonic Prime Fanless 500W | Intel X540-T2 10G NIC | LSI 9207-8i HBA | Fractal Design Node 804 Case (side panels swapped to show off drives) | VMs: TrueNAS Scale; Ubuntu Server (PiHole/PiVPN/NGINX?); Windows 10 Pro; Ubuntu Server (Apache/MySQL)

Media Center/Video Capture (Jesta Cannon): Ryzen 5 1600X | ASRock B450M Pro4 R2.0 | Noctua NH-L12S | 16GB Crucial DDR4 3200MT/s CAS-22 | EVGA GTX750Ti SC | UMIS NVMe SSD 256GB / Seagate 1.5TB HDD | Corsair CX450M | Viewcast Osprey 260e Video Capture | Mellanox ConnectX-2 10G NIC | LG UH12NS30 BD-ROM | Silverstone Sugo SG-11 Case | Sony XR65A80K

Camera: Sony ɑ7II w/ Meike Grip | Sony SEL24240 | Samyang 35mm ƒ/2.8 | Sony SEL50F18F | Sony SEL2870 (kit lens) | PNY Elite Perfomance 512GB SDXC card

Network:

Spoiler
                           ┌─────────────── Office/Rack ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Google Fiber Webpass ────── UniFi Security Gateway ─── UniFi Switch 8-60W ─┬─ UniFi Switch Flex XG ═╦═ Veda (Proxmox Virtual Switch)
(500Mbps↑/500Mbps↓)                             UniFi CloudKey Gen2 (PoE) ─┴─ Veda (IPMI)           ╠═ Veda-NAS (HW Passthrough NIC)
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╩═ Narrative (Asus USB 2.5G NIC)
║ ┌────── Closet ──────┐   ┌─────────────── Bedroom ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
   (PoE)                 │                        ╠═ Narrative (Cable Matters USB-PD 2.5G Ethernet Dongle)
Notes:                   └─ UniFi Switch 8 ─────────┬─ UniFi Access Point nanoHD (PoE)
* = cable passed to Bedroom from Media Center       ├─ Sony XR65A80K (Google TV)
** = cable passed from Media Center to Bedroom      └─ Work Laptop** (Startech USB-PD Dock)

Retired/Other:

Spoiler

Laptop (Rozen-Zulu): Sony VAIO VPCF13WFX | Core i7-740QM | 8GB Patriot DDR3 | GT 425M | Samsung 850EVO 250GB SSD | Blu-ray Drive | Intel 7260 Wifi (lived a good life, retired with honor)

Testbed/Old Desktop (Kshatriya): Xeon X5470 @ 4.0GHz | ZALMAN CNPS9500 | Gigabyte EP45-UD3L | 8GB Nanya DDR2 400MHz | XFX HD6870 DD | OCZ Vertex 3 Max-IOPS 120GB | Corsair CX430M | HooToo USB 3.0 PCIe Card | Osprey 230 Video Capture | NZXT H230 Case

TrueNAS Server (La Vie en Rose): Xeon E3-1241v3 | Supermicro X10SLL-F | Corsair H60 | 32GB Micron DDR3L ECC 1600MHz | 1x Kingston 16GB SSD / Crucial MX500 500GB

Just now, AbydosOne said:

I'm emulating the meme format (only steps 1 and 2 are necessary). 😉

I believe it will pull mp3.

You can do...

youtube-dl -F <url>

...to see all available formats for a URL (note capital F vs lower f) if there's a problem, then specify the desired format code in place of "best" in the first command I gave.

OK. Didn't know you were joking a little about the "other steps", I see what you did there. 😉  But I guess the youtube-dl method is command-line based or something. Man, I sure hope this is easy assuming it might work out better...

OK. Didn't know you were joking a little about the "other steps", I see what you did there. 😉  But I guess the youtube-dl method is command-line based or something. Man, I sure hope this is easy assuming it might work out better...

It's about as simple as command line programs can come.

Pro tip: shift+right click in the folder the .exe is in (with nothing selected), choose "Open Command Window Here" (sometimes it's PowerShell, just type "cmd" into PS and keep following instructions), type/paste youtube-dl command in and press enter. Resulting file will show up in same folder, and youtube-dl usually will name it something reasonable.

Network:

Spoiler

Retired/Other:

Spoiler

It's about as simple as command line programs can come.

Pro tip: shift+right click in the folder the .exe is in (with nothing selected), choose "Open Command Window Here" (sometimes it's PowerShell, just type "cmd" into PS and keep following instructions), type/paste youtube-dl command in and press enter. Resulting file will show up in same folder, and youtube-dl usually will name it something reasonable.

Got it. So it can be run either from a Command Prompt or via Powershell from what I understand, right? I do hope the site does have some steps/basic direction in case I might need to look it over.

Got it. So it can be run either from a Command Prompt or via Powershell from what I understand, right? I do hope the site does have some steps/basic direction in case I might need to look it over.

I open Command Prompt in PS (I don't think it works straight in PS). Type "cmd" in and it will launch inside PS (it's a little janky, I know).

There are a lot of youtube-dl walkthroughs if you Google them. It's a really powerful little program, but most of the basics are pretty simple.

Sidenote: to actually download YT videos, you'll need to install ff-mpeg (manually, unfortunately) and update your PATH config (again, there are instructions on the Google for that step... I don't think it will be necessary for just SoundCloud though).

Network:

Spoiler

Retired/Other:

Spoiler

I open Command Prompt in PS (I don't think it works straight in PS). Type "cmd" in and it will launch inside PS (it's a little janky, I know).

There are a lot of youtube-dl walkthroughs if you Google them. It's a really powerful little program, but most of the basics are pretty simple.

Sidenote: to actually download YT videos, you'll need to install ff-mpeg (manually, unfortunately) and update your PATH config (again, there are instructions on the Google for that step... I don't think it will be necessary for just SoundCloud though).

Well, seems like that makes sense. BTW, are there official websites for both ff-mpeg & youtube-dl or are the links on like Github or something? Yeah, might seem like this will be a little janky, but through searches online, watching tutorials, etc, I think this might work. Just really hoping it's not too complicated.

What is it with you wanting to download songs from Soundcloud (breaking their terms of service) that you apparently have permission to use from the artist, but somehow are unable to procure from said artist while also trying to jump through the most convoluted hoops in order to get them in any other fashion than just asking for the original files?

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

*** Threads merged ***

If you need to update this effort, keep it in one thread.

To others, as OP claims to have permission, this is within lines of the current ruling. My personal thoughts can be found from earlier post.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv