Mobo and AIO upgrade

ChrisWb

Budget (including currency): 250 EUR for Mobo

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly gaming and video editing.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc

I want to upgared my MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Mobo but i dont know which is good value on money and quality. Also i want to upgrade AMD Cpu stock cooler to NZXT Kraken Z53 (240mm), but i dont know if its gonna fit on my Fractal D. Meshify C Case. I cant put radiator o front because my MSI RX 5700XT Gaming X taking up all the space (its a long and beefy GPU :') ). If it still dont fit with my case, i also want to upgrade it to Fractal D Meshify 2 Compact.

In conclusion what i want to upgrade are :

B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard to ?

Stock cooler to NZXT Kraken Z53 (240mm)

FD Meshify C to FD Meshify 2 Compact (if needed)

Any advices are welcome

my old build:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Cpu stock cooler

B450 Tomahawk Max

8 GB x2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

MSI RX5700XT Gaming X

6x Corsair LL 120 RGB Fan

Fractal Design Meshify C

13 minutes ago, ChrisWb said:

Budget (including currency): 250 EUR for Mobo

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly gaming and video editing.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc

I want to upgared my MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Mobo but i dont know which is good value on money and quality. Also i want to upgrade AMD Cpu stock cooler to NZXT Kraken Z53 (240mm), but i dont know if its gonna fit on my Fractal D. Meshify C Case. I cant put radiator o front because my MSI RX 5700XT Gaming X taking up all the space (its a long and beefy GPU :') ). If it still dont fit with my case, i also want to upgrade it to Fractal D Meshify 2 Compact.

In conclusion what i want to upgrade are :

B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard to ?

Stock cooler to NZXT Kraken Z53 (240mm)

FD Meshify C to FD Meshify 2 Compact (if needed)

Any advices are welcome

my old build:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Cpu stock cooler

B450 Tomahawk Max

8 GB x2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

MSI RX5700XT Gaming X

6x Corsair LL 120 RGB Fan

Fractal Design Meshify C

Yes you can fit a 240mm AIO on the top of your case, no need to replace that.

I have also found you an upgrade for your Motherboard, It's still a MSI Tomahawk but the x570 version and you should not have to update the BIOS because it's also a MAX board. Link is below....

New Motherboard & Water Cooler

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772